Falconsfan567

FOX Sucks

54 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

I like Carter. He's real and doesn't suck up to a team like some others. I'd take him over a Cowboy any day of the week. 

or Beth whatshername....her voice is like finger nails on a chalk board, and she's done all the GA games so far this year  UGGGG

Falconsfan567 and The O.D.B like this

Just now, papachaz said:

or Beth whatshername....her voice is like finger nails on a chalk board, and she's done all the GA games so far this year  UGGGG

Beth Mowins. Well, you don't have her this week. UGA at Mizzou got Steve Levy and Brian Griese. Levy is good but Griese is horrendous. Griese is nothing like his dad. I used to love his dad Bob Griese back in the day.

papachaz likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Beth Mowins. Well, you don't have her this week. UGA at Mizzou got Steve Levy and Brian Griese. Levy is good but Griese is horrendous. Griese is nothing like his dad. I used to love his dad Bob Griese back in the day.

well, I'm used to Collinsworth, so horrendous I can deal with, as long as the voice isn't irritating  ;)

Just now, papachaz said:

well, I'm used to Collinsworth, so horrendous I can deal with, as long as the voice isn't irritating  ;)

Griese's issue is the cheering in the booth. He and Levy made the Washington at Auburn game absolutely unbearable for me because they were so openly cheering for Washington.

DrunkOffFalcohol likes this

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Where is the game tonight 

NFL Network. It's one of those 4 or 5 games TNF games that are only on NFL Network. The rest of the TNF games will be on FOX and then the Thanksgiving night game on NBC.

Knight of God likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

NFL Network. It's one of those 4 or 5 games TNF games that are only on NFL Network. The rest of the TNF games will be on FOX and then the Thanksgiving night game on NBC.

Ok. I’m going to

reddit now

papachaz and Falconsfan567 like this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I will say this, one thing that was kinda annoying about being at the game Sunday was hearing the roar of the crowd and Wes and Dave about 10-15 seconds before we saw it on the TV. I can't believe they don't have it synced up.

So..... Go to your seat. 

58 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So....Suck my balls!!

giphy.gif

But for real lol I don't know if you were just up for a refill or something or if you are one of those people that just hangs out around the stadium but those people suck 

5 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

giphy.gif

But for real lol I don't know if you were just up for a refill or something or if you are one of those people that just hangs out around the stadium but those people suck 

Its probably the only time in my life I will ever get the chance to go to a game so yes I did spend some time walking around the stadium in the 2nd quarter. But the entire 1st quarter and the entire 2nd half I was in my seat. But thanks for the advice.

19 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Its probably the only time in my life I will ever get the chance to go to a game so yes I did spend some time walking around the stadium in the 2nd quarter. But the entire 1st quarter and the entire 2nd half I was in my seat. But thanks for the advice.

Lol definitely don't fault anyone especially for their first game there. I was mostly posting in jest originally though it is a pet peeve. We went to the fan day thing before the season and took it all in. 

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Moose and goose were worst. Glad they don’t do falcons a games any more.

Kenny Albert, Moose and Goose were one of my favorite crews. They were entertaining and had good insight.

4 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Yes. A mismash of diversity with not much brain power backing up the ramblings.

Joe Buck, Collingsworth, Jennings, Carter, Irvin. ................AND Shannon Sharp. All mumblers.

Give me Cosell and Dandy.

Cosell and Dandy Don ,best ever .Still miss Madden. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

You don't like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman? NFL on FOX is the REAL NFL, and has the REAL NFL theme! Monday Night Football is the classic NFL theme. NFL on FOX is the modern NFL theme. 

REAL NFL PRESENTATION!

REAL NFL THEME! 

Edited by mqg96

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Aikman always sounds doped up.

He's on tv tonight. He sounds better I guess. Maybe he doesn't have a rooting interest in both teams. But he does love Green Bay. 

Who really even notices announcers after 5 minutes? Like seriously...they are all ****. We know this. Who gives a ****?

12 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Aikman is bordeline un watchable (listenable) 

12 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Aikman always sounds doped up.

Aikman is boring.

I usually go to sleep on the 4:00 games due to his no emotion personality.

His voice literally just goes up and down with no emotion behind it lol.

VTCrunkler likes this

I wish Brian Billick would go back to the broadcast booth, the man was awesome, him and Jim Mora Jr are right behind Mike Mayock. when it comes to insight another one that I like is Tony Romo

Falconsfan567 likes this

As long as it’s not camel filter King’s collinsworth. Dude literally sounds like he smoked a carton a day. Charles Davis is my favorite. 

Edited by Xero
raysnill1 and Falconsfan567 like this

4 minutes ago, Xero said:

As long as it’s not camel filter Kong’s collinsworth. Dude literally sounds like he smoked a carton a day. Charles Davis is my favorite. 

I forgot Charles Davis, he's one of my favorites also. good call

Xero likes this