Osiruz

Devante Parker available

31 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, osiruz said:

Too late for that, not enough quality defensive talent on FA or up for trade. We really should've grabbed Kendricks.

Still not a fan of even considering a guy who has so much baggage but watching him hustle Monday night made me sad for what he could have been if clean.

Osiruz likes this

19 minutes ago, osiruz said:

It says Parker is available for trade on rotoworld. Thanks for the compliments.

No it doesn't

DeVante Parker (finger) believes he was healthy enough to play Week 2 against the Jets.
Parker was a surprise inactive after getting in full practices Thursday and Friday. Asked if he was okay with being inactive, Parker responded, "Of course not." Miami's offense has not been great, but they are 2-0 and already have four receivers commanding targets. Even if Parker is active next week, it is not a given he will have a role. Perhaps he gets traded in the coming weeks a la Jay Ajayi last season. Sep 17 - 9:35 AM

That is your level of reading comprehension?

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

No it doesn't

DeVante Parker (finger) believes he was healthy enough to play Week 2 against the Jets.
Parker was a surprise inactive after getting in full practices Thursday and Friday. Asked if he was okay with being inactive, Parker responded, "Of course not." Miami's offense has not been great, but they are 2-0 and already have four receivers commanding targets. Even if Parker is active next week, it is not a given he will have a role. Perhaps he gets traded in the coming weeks a la Jay Ajayi last season. Sep 17 - 9:35 AM

That is your level of reading comprehension?

No smoke without fire, pretty sure he is up for trade. Yes that's my comprehension so why don't you take your negativity elsewhere.

Just now, osiruz said:

No smoke without fire, pretty sure he is up for trade. Yes that's my comprehension so why don't you take your negativity elsewhere.

Where is the smoke? A writer saying something in jest?

Again, you are one of the worst posters on this board.

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Where is the smoke? A writer saying something in jest?

Again, you are one of the worst posters on this board.

Go **** off to another thread then and stop badgering me, you are the most annoying poster here. I am sure they don't post those columns in jest, and I am sure the Dolphins would rather trade him then cut a player who hasn't played for nothing. Similar rumours were stirred up about Josh Gordon fyi.

13 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Still not a fan of even considering a guy who has so much baggage but watching him hustle Monday night made me sad for what he could have been if clean.

Dude had a tipped pass that became an int and was all over the place in the run game to go with 1 sack. This is with barely any practice. :ninja: