Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknøwn

Cardinals @ Braves

199 posts in this topic

This just feels like a typical Atlanta sports collapse awaiting to happen. Would not be shocked at all if we blow this and miss out on the playoffs entirely. 

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

This just feels like a typical Atlanta sports collapse awaiting to happen. Would not be shocked at all if we blow this and miss out on the playoffs entirely. 

What you’re not accounting for is that the Phillies suck. There is no way they will win enough games against us to catch us.

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

What you’re not accounting for is that the Phillies suck. There is no way they will win enough games against us to catch us.

The Nationals worry me some too. It's Atlanta sports so I just expect us to blow it lol

53 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

In the playoffs those teams are going to eat Ozzie alive with those high fastballs

Its high time for Ozzie to figure it out and get hot we could use it now.

6 minutes ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

All year?!

Yep. Teheran has had 0 starts without allowing a walk. Everyone else but Folty has 2. Folty has 1.

38 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Although it's hard to blow a 6.5 game lead with 12 to play it is certainly possible. 

Like that year we had 8.5 game lead over the Cardinals the last month and blew it.  Cardinals were hit though. 

With us playing like this, and with the Phillies now starting to not just lay down, I feel like we'd relinquish our lead in the East if the regular season ended in October instead of September.