Unkn0wn

Cardinals @ Braves

199 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Knowing the the Braves they'll break out the NL east champ hats, plastic covers and champaign during a losing streak and it'll be super weird. 

That's why I hope we clinch this weekend with a win over Philly lol. But if the current results hold, we will need to start pulling for 2 teams to lose...

12 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

LOL I've put the game on the background tab when the Cardinals are batting ... and just watch the message board or I'll never finish this report due in the morning. 3 OR 4 quick replies almost always means opposing team scored

I am going to do everything in my power to break that trend haha. 

But get that report done lol

putnam6 likes this

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I am going to do everything in my power to break that trend haha. 

But get that report done lol

If it stays close I'll just grab one from a few months ago change some names and figures and hope he spent the night drinking lol. 

tl;dr likes this

6th inning in Philly, 2-0 Mets. Nats are winning. They could tie Philly and pull within 6.5 of Atlanta if all the scores hold. Braves magic number would still go to 6. 

Such bad luck for Ender tonight. Bases loaded and he lines it right at center to end the inning. 2 on and he lines it right at left to end the inning. Both balls hit right on the button and nothing to show for it.