Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ergo Proxy

Free did get a helmet to knee

11 posts in this topic

It seemed like there was confusion as to whether or not Free had a contact injury vs the Eagles. Well, I was looking at our highlights of today on NFL.com and found this video in the feed:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/0ap3000000962041/Blackmon-Falcons-confident-turning-to-Coleman-without-Freeman-in-Week-2

Regardless of the future at RB; granted I want Tevin signed long-term like most sane people if possible, we are a 2-headed RB system and maybe this is just a bad bone bruise. Look at the guys dropping like flies on D. We need all the horses we can get and Free is a good one we were hoping had rebounded from his knee injury last year. Hopeful this is good news that it's not an aggravation of the MCL/PCL injury.

Snapshot from video freeze:

0L2KShl.png

jas82487 and THEHEADCOACH like this

That picture right there is why I have no problem with what Bell is doing in Pittsburgh. It takes one time. I wouldn't play on a franchise multiple years and let them run me into the ground without a commitment either

That is becoming common, but like it was said above, that's still leading with the helmet. Same thing Kazee got flagged for. Hoop took one last week also. I've seen alot of guys in multiple games limping back to the huddle because of it.

4 hours ago, caponine said:

@HASHBROWN3 this is what you’ve been looking for

That may be it, I looked at the live link there & if that’s the tackle that caused the injury, he shows very little reaction to it.  No hands to the area or noticeable limp while running to the sideline??? 

Hopefully it’s nothing more than a deep bruise though.

Judging by that vid, it’s not very conclusive.  

8 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

The whole guys diving at legs more?

Did you see kenum I think it was, dived at the back of his line man's legs to score a td? seriously looked like he took out hot legs. these low hits are gonna be common unfortunately