Week 2 : Stock Up, Stock Down

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Krazee should have gotten a shot last year. He showed enough signs to warrant more snaps at FS.

Suave had a whopping 2 PDs and 1 pick last year. In 15 freakin games. Jeez folks.

Quinn is mad in love with Suave. On a Smitty level.

Krazee is making National Football League plays. Just needs to adjust to the pssyfied rules.

Coaches of winning teams get their guys in there, you’re not moving them out unless they get hurt. Even the great ones, nobody hears about Brady till Bledsoe gets hurt.

5 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I don’t think he’s a dumb player. Just made a dumb play. As smart as Matt is he’ll make a dumb play every now and then. 

Not saying he is a dumb player at all.  I agree he just made a dumb play.

Also lol just was watching more highlights and Paulson is sooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooow

20 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Coaches of winning teams get their guys in there, you’re not moving them out unless they get hurt. Even the great ones, nobody hears about Brady till Bledsoe gets hurt.

Krazee should have been a Quinn guy long ago. Just has so much better instinct and foot speed than Suave'. Plays the cover three the way Quinn wants it played. Gotta tighten up on the watered down rules rules though. Might get a week off to study up.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Krazee should have been a Quinn guy long ago. Just has so much better instinct and foot speed than Suave'. Plays the cover three the way Quinn wants it played. Gotta tighten up on the watered down rules rules though. Might get a week off to study up.

Agreed.

That will hurt if he’s out against saints. What’s your thoughts on giving Eric Reid a look? Not just for next week, but filling the 3-safety role they thought Parker would play?

41 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Agreed.

That will hurt if he’s out against saints. What’s your thoughts on giving Eric Reid a look? Not just for next week, but filling the 3-safety role they thought Parker would play?

I think we should hold pat. Let Krazee take his week off and study up on the the new NFL pssyfied strike zone.

Put Suave' back at FS and play Poole and Bloody Ray at nickel and dime against Breesus. Both of em are getting to the ball.

Especially Poole. Buddy seems to have shaken his sophomore slump and come to play this year.

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I think we should hold pat. Let Krazee take his week off and study up on the the new NFL pssyfied strike zone.

Put Suave' back at FS and play Poole and Bloody Ray at nickel against Breesus. Both of em are getting to the ball.

Especially Poole. Buddy seems to have shaken his sophomore slump and come to play this year.

Bloody Ray? I’m almost afraid to ask?!?

:ninja:

agree with you on Poole, he’s made a bunch of plays both games. 

31 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Agreed.

I'd be in favor. Don't care if he stands, kneels, or does handstands during the anthem (see: gov't theme song) -- we need a safety. 

22 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Put Suave' back at FS and play Poole and Bloody Ray at nickel and dime against Breesus. Both of em are getting to the ball.

I love poole best tackler on the team either him or rico, but I swear sometimes he is flat footed too like on cams first td pass

3 hours ago, athell said:

So I was out and did not get a chance to watch the full game, but was following on social and saw some film review online and from what I can tell...

Stock Up :

Teco/Ito

Matt

Hoop

Wes

Ridley

Sark

Stock Down :

Duke

Kazee

Pass Rush

Beasley

McClain

Does that sound about right to those who watched?  Duke does not look like an NFL player.  Kazee had an inexcusable (imo) penalty on Cam, especially considering how thin we already were at the position.  Hopefully there is no suspension.  From what I did see, the pass rush seemed pretty pathetic outside of Grady.  Vic...we need to put him on the side of a milk carton and McClain can go ahead and take a seat to make way for more Senat reps.

Takk is playing pretty well... but yea. Beasley is starting to look like a below average player who had a lucky season. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Bloody Ray? I’m almost afraid to ask?!?

:ninja:

agree with you on Poole, he’s made a bunch of plays both games. 

Yeah bro. Bloody Ray Wilson. And that's not a bust nic. He could very well flame out, but I think he's got some plays in him. Vet that knows the system. Reminds me of BWill and Foxy. Two stop gap Dimi CB transactions. He's good at finding those. Bloody can get to the ball. I truly believe he can hold down the dime and sub at nickel if necessary. I see a big play in him. Comin soon. Hopefully against Breesus next week.

Poole is playin his as off. Preseason, regular season, you name it. I was holding my breath when he went down today. Came back in and held it down. Him, Rocky and Tru are beasting on the back end. If somebody on the DLine can join the Grady and Takk party we can survive the Debo and Neal losses. Beasley is getting handled. MyClaim and Snot are MIA. At least the offense finally executed some Sark plays. 

I don't think the entire pass rush was bad. Takk had a sack, forced an errant throw when he almost got a second one, and drew a hold when he beat his man on one of Cam's scrambles. He looked great.

Beasley however...I'm beginning to wonder if that guy will be worth the contract renewal. No pressure at all, and played the run poorly as well.