Week 2 : Stock Up, Stock Down

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Very true JD. 

Bottom line, kazee’s gonna be a good one...

I agree. I actually think he will create some turnovers this season. Possibly even lead the team in INT. The real concern for me is Riley. That guy can’t play. We need to admit we made a mistake and just move on. Bring in a vet at this point.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I agree. I actually think he will create some turnovers this season. Possibly even lead the team in INT. The real concern for me is Riley. That guy can’t play. We need to admit we made a mistake and just move on. Bring in a vet at this point.

Quinn needs to get his head out of his *** on Riley. 

And he better fix Beasley, the kid is lost right now.

1 hour ago, athell said:

So I was out and did not get a chance to watch the full game, but was following on social and saw some film review online and from what I can tell...

Stock Up :

Teco/Ito - ran over the Panties. Ito confirmed my belief he's got some Free in him

Matt - came to play. Knew how important this game was. 4 TDs. Two on the ground. Dam

Hoop - going into the game I said I got my name on you son. Show up. He showed up

Wes - have to watch the All22 but seemed to play better than Levitre has in his last few games

Ridley - wanted a DT with that pick but signed off on it when Dimi took him. Could be a play maker

Sark - called a good game like he has in several others. Finally got the player execution needed

Stock Down :

Duke - gotta watch the tapes to judge. Not nearly on the Debo level but didn't go Worrilow on us

Kazee - yall boys already know I love that mo fo. Upgrade at FS. Just playin in the wrong era

Pass Rush - they got some heat on Cam but that was to be expected with their depleted OLine

Beasley - Gurley was definitely the pick in 2015. Buddy needs to rise up or git gone

McClain - gotta watch his tape but neither he nor Snot are playing 2017 Poe level ball

Does that sound about right to those who watched?  Duke does not look like an NFL player.  Kazee had an inexcusable (imo) penalty on Cam, especially considering how thin we already were at the position.  Hopefully there is no suspension.  From what I did see, the pass rush seemed pretty pathetic outside of Grady.  Vic...we need to put him on the side of a milk carton and McClain can go ahead and take a seat to make way for more Senat reps.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

poe played like dog doo today thank god and like I said senat and Mclain played fine considering duke was pissing the bed behind them. they kept the o line off of the lbs but duke was always out of the spot, especially on passing downs. Our pass rush needs work, we are missing clayborn

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Ehhhhh, I mean I see where you are going but Smith was TERRIBLE at it.  I don't think Quinn is nearly that bad, I just think for some reason he has a hard on for Duke.

If you say so.

Kazee balled all preseason, but he wasn’t replacing Rico. Only reason he’s playing meaningful minutes now was because Neal got hurt. Who does that sound like?

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

If you say so.

Kazee balled all preseason, but he wasn’t replacing Rico. Only reason he’s playing meaningful minutes now was because Neal got hurt. Who does that sound like?

Yeah but Rico is different.  Rico is a really good player and an integral piece of Quinn's system.  I don't think you can compare the two.

The litmus test will be what happens if/when Riley continues to struggle.  We will test this theory for sure.

Edited by athell
Just now, TheFatboi said:

No it didn’t. 

I think it did, albeit temporarily.  You have to admit, it was an extremely dumb play.  He has to know better than that.

We aren't saying stock down as in Kazee sucks.  We are saying stock down, for a hot minute, because of an incredibly bone headed play that could have hurt the team.  Think of it more as a time out :)

Just now, athell said:

I think it did, albeit temporarily.  You have to admit, it was an extremely dumb play.  He has to know better than that.

We aren't saying stock down as in Kazee sucks.  We are saying stock down, for a hot minute, because of an incredibly bone headed play that could have hurt the team.  Think of it more as a time out :)

Yea it was a dumb play but he’s aggressive and I like that. Didn’t lower his stock to me cause he’s a football player. 

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

If you say so.

Krazee should have gotten a shot last year. He showed enough signs to warrant more snaps at FS.

Suave had a whopping 2 PDs and 1 pick last year. In 15 freakin games. Jeez folks.

Quinn is mad in love with Suave. On a Smitty level.

Krazee is making National Football League plays. Just needs to adjust to the pssyfied rules.