Week 2 : Stock Up, Stock Down

So I was out and did not get a chance to watch the full game, but was following on social and saw some film review online and from what I can tell...

Stock Up :

Teco/Ito

Matt

Hoop

Wes

Ridley

Sark

Stock Down :

Duke

Kazee

Pass Rush

Beasley

McClain

Does that sound about right to those who watched?  Duke does not look like an NFL player.  Kazee had an inexcusable (imo) penalty on Cam, especially considering how thin we already were at the position.  Hopefully there is no suspension.  From what I did see, the pass rush seemed pretty pathetic outside of Grady.  Vic...we need to put him on the side of a milk carton and McClain can go ahead and take a seat to make way for more Senat reps.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I just want to see a replay of the game...:ninja::ninja:

Seems like a good list, tho. Just from hearing the radio call and seeing some stats.

OL gets a great review. Especially with Andy going down...hope it’s not his muscle tear again.

Thank you!  I forgot about Andy...saw he was out and wanted to double check on that.

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Thank you!  I forgot about Andy...saw he was out and wanted to double check on that.

Just heard elbow injury. Didn’t he pop up on injury report with that this week? Elbow on same arm as the triceps?

Definitely needed Wes. Heard he got beat on one of the runs we tried to close the game. When did Andy go out and how did we move the ball after is what I’m interested in.

Just now, athell said:

Ejection...possible suspension when we are already thin at the position AND Drew Brees coming into town?  Gotta call a spade a spade.  Kid can ball, but that was an incredibly dumb and pointless penalty.

that is definitely taken into account, cant do that. I dont blame Quinn, but Kazee knows better by now. He’s going to be labaled a dirty player eventually

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

McClain looked fine Dontari Poe stock fell off a cliff he was was overrated here. coleman avg. 6.7 yds a carry. ito smith was 5.1 yds a carry and matt ryan was 4.5 yds a carry and 2 tds lol and that second 2td was right thru poe lol

Poe looked like crap?  lol that's funny

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

McClain looked fine Dontari Poe stock fell off a cliff he was was overrated here. coleman avg. 6.7 yds a carry. ito smith was 5.1 yds a carry and matt ryan was 4.5 yds a carry and 2 tds lol and that second 2td was right thru poe lol

Radio call Archer pointed out how Fusco 1 on 1 dominated Poe on this one play. I forget which one. It was one of our early plays I believe. Let Mack get up on Luke.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Radio call Archer pointed out how Fusco 1 on 1 dominated Poe on this one play. I forget which one. It was one of our early plays I believe. Let Mack get up on Luke.

fusco has looked good wes was more good than bad, jake matthews looked the best on the line. there are some chinks in macks armor showing. and ryan schrader was helped a lot by tes, but was better than last week

8 minutes ago, athell said:

If he is suspended, would your opinion change?

He won’t get suspended. An ejection with a fine sounds right. A suspension would be REALLY harsh. Cam didn’t even miss a snap. And honestly, I think Cam was fine the whole time and was lying there trying to sell the severity of the hit. Can’t blame him. But still

13 minutes ago, athell said:

Ejection...possible suspension when we are already thin at the position AND Drew Brees coming into town?  Gotta call a spade a spade.  Kid can ball, but that was an incredibly dumb and pointless penalty.

Easy for us to call it dumb sitting at home, but he went to make a play. Maybe not the best. Brees is already going to be licking hos chops when he sees riley on film. We need kazee on the field though players make mistakes.

Some were on the field all gm and didnt make a play.  

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

He won’t get suspended. An ejection with a fine sounds right. A suspension would be REALLY harsh. Cam didn’t even miss a snap. And honestly, I think Cam was fine the whole time and was lying there trying to sell the severity of the hit. Can’t blame him. But still

I hope not.  You never know with this league and commish though...Ju Ju was suspended last year wasn't he?

Just now, red falcon said:

Easy for us to call it dumb sitting at home, but he went to make a play. Maybe not the best. Brees is already going to be licking hos chops when he sees riley on film. We need kazee on the field though players make mistakes.

Some were on the field all gm and didnt make a play.  

That's the thing tho rf, there was no play to be made.  The play is dead once the qb begins his slide.  It was a completely useless and dumb penalty with no possible outcome of reward.

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yeah I don’t see suspension.

Ridley coming out party is a welcome surprise. Gabriel isn’t used on an inside slant in the RZ like CR’s TD catch. Great route. Great play. I can’t wait to see him have more explosive plays.

Also, you could add Marvin Hall to this list. Good STs and a solid explosive play for 30. If you get an impactful catch or two per game like that from Hall you've got your Robinson replacement. Hardy can still do his thing but that’s make us 5 deep at WR.

Sucks Gage is hurting but he’d be relegated to STs if active regardless. Could make us really deep at WR. More so than with Gabriel in 2016. By far better than 2017 with Roberts.

Edited by Ergo Proxy