Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stingbee

Is Falcons Offense Back? 2018 Redux Version

48 posts in this topic

I don’t know about you guys, but today we shredded a very decent Panthers Defense and we looked like the 2016 Falcons on Offense.

The Offense moved with many players involved just like the Shanny schemes. This could be the game that propels the Falcons to get back in the saddle. 

If we see consistency, then we will remember this game when the Falcons got back in the rythem. I love the idea of Coleman and Ito had a great complimentary game in the running game. 

Wes and Mathiews opened the lanes for the running game. 

#Redemption in the making for Falcons Offense. Matty Ice was fuming and playing like a MVP. 

RiseUpFalcs likes this

2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

One game

Yes one game, but you see certain trends building... As I said we might look back at this game as the turning point with Sark and Falcons Offense. 

They looked like the 2016 version...

kiwifalcon, Halcon-1 and camfalcon like this

It was a great game. 31 points on a very good Carolina D. I definitely recognized a lot of the 2016 offense today. We ran the ball extremely well. Julio, Calvin, Sanu, Hall, Hooper, Paulsen all hard catches. That’s fantastic. That’s what made us so good in 2016. Oh and our OL had a great day. 

Matt played his *** off. Bounced back as I knew he would. The haters can kick rocks. 

FalconJim, stingbee and jrydun like this

1 minute ago, rowdy_84 said:

Oh ok so if we perform poorly for one game its ok to hate. We have one good game and its wooooaaahhhh hit the brakes its one game. 

Have I ever hated or said it was okay to hate after one game of mediocrity? 

I want to see Offense spread the ball more. In 2016, Gabriel was effective deep, so asApdrick Robinson. Falcons need some one not named Julio going deep, not just Julio.

9 minutes ago, rowdy_84 said:

Oh ok so if we perform poorly for one game its ok to hate. We have one good game and its wooooaaahhhh hit the brakes its one game. 

and we had done poorly for most of last season although I thought sark called a good game against the rams in the playoffs last yr

36 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

It was too soon last week but that didn't stop anyone. :lol:

I dunno, 19 games of futility is a consistent enough history not to trust Sark. Sorry bro he has to regain my trust. This could be a fluke.

NeonDeion likes this

Just now, RiseUpFalcs said:

Oh but last week wasn’t. **** off hater

No it wasn't, again it's an ongoing problem not wiped out by one temporary moment of joy. And you can kiss my adds "lover."

14 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I dunno, 19 games of futility is a consistent enough history not to trust Sark. Sorry bro he has to regain my trust. This could be a fluke.

Or you are just an idiot......there is that option.

The falcon s lead the league in third down percentage last year.....but also lead the league in drops and fumbles..

There was futility....But it was not 19 games....and it certainly was not on Sark

1 hour ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

It was a great game. 31 points on a very good Carolina D. I definitely recognized a lot of the 2016 offense today. We ran the ball extremely well. Julio, Calvin, Sanu, Hall, Hooper, Paulsen all hard catches. That’s fantastic. That’s what made us so good in 2016. Oh and our OL had a great day. 

Matt played his *** off. Bounced back as I knew he would. The haters can kick rocks. 

Nobody is hating on Ryan b/c he had a bad game. We expect more from our franchise QB. Last week was unacceptable.

1 hour ago, stingbee said:

I don’t know about you guys, but today we shredded a very decent Panthers Defense and we looked like the 2016 Falcons on Offense.

The Offense moved with many players involved just like the Shanny schemes. This could be the game that propels the Falcons to get back in the saddle. 

If we see consistency, then we will remember this game when the Falcons got back in the rythem. I love the idea of Coleman and Ito had a great complimentary game in the running game. 

Wes and Mathiews opened the lanes for the running game. 

#Redemption in the making for Falcons Offense. Matty Ice was fuming and playing like a MVP. 

Our team looked good today but I'm not ready to anoint them quite yet. I need to see more consistency first. 

That being said Sark called a good game, light years better than last week. If this game taught me anything it's that we need to pound the ball to win. If today is any indication of how well our RBs can play then we need to seriously limit Freemans touches and rotate our RBs a lot more. 

Edited by Sidecar Falcon

52 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Yeah but the issues last week weren’t the issues that plagued us last season.

I do have a question about a play from this game though. that one where hoop and calvin were in the same lane/zone is that a depth issue or a rookie issue or what, bc I do remember that happening a good bit last yrs