raysnill1

so ... how bout my man Wes out there beasting!!

52 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

the offensive line looked fricken awesome out there today. I was very impressed by the run game and pass protection. I hope this is the new norm

we also used a lot of 2 te sets to slow it down. really great play calls, minus one or two plays. still think we should have kept fowler over ortiz. but huge props to the judge ito smith as well. wes did look good

vitaman likes this

yeah wes did ok, we are getting beat up a lot this yr. I saw shelby get hurt. I wonder about takk, andy levitre is hurt and duke riley is turned backwards more than he is frontwards.

I thought poole, grady, takk, and campbell(minus that last ply) all playe great. I agree with a lot of posters vic gave up way too many times. Trufant and the rest of the secondary has butterfingers we got 1 int but I swear we should have had 4 or 5

3 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

yeah wes did ok, we are getting beat up a lot this yr. I saw shelby get hurt. I wonder about takk, andy levitre is hurt and duke riley is turned backwards more than he is frontwards.

I thought poole, grady, takk, and campbell(minus that last ply) all playe great. I agree with a lot of posters vic gave up way too many times. Trufant and the rest of the secondary has butterfingers we got 1 int but I swear we should have had 4 or 5

I've never been a big Vic Beasley fan but I think they had him spying Cam on the last couple of drives since Cam was busting free even when they got to him so i have to give him a pass at the end of the game. He wasn't supposed to sell out.

falconidae and mtldirtybird like this

27 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Why was he playing? I missed the game live. Glad to hear he played well.

Levitre got hurt. apparently I was wrong, everybody on the offensive line was awesome but Wes had help from 2 TE sets and he was getting blown up. go figure

Flying Falcon and Schwarzwald like this

18 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

Levitre got hurt. apparently I was wrong, everybody on the offensive line was awesome but Wes had help from 2 TE sets and he was getting blown up. go figure

no he had some good plays too, but he did get whooped some and we were in two te  sets bc the panthers front seven is no joke, not just bc of wes.

red falcon and Schwarzwald like this

23 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I don’t think any one is saying Wes had help from TE. Tackles get most of help from TE.

Schwarzwald likes this

36 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I dont know what the heck dre was doing on the last play. It was as if he was watching the gm. We got lucky on that play.

59 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

the offensive line looked fricken awesome out there today. I was very impressed by the run game and pass protection. I hope this is the new norm

Yes, I mentioned it in another thread.  Opened holes for the running game and Ice didn't get sacked. It's funny how that makes the offense work better. 

mtldirtybird and Jerz #DukeSZN like this