#RiseUp against Carolina: Kazee, Teco, Duke

Monolith2001

Been a pretty ugly week on the boards so much so that I have largely avoided it.  More importantly we lost three starters.  It's game day and we need these three guys to step us and show us that we're going to be okay personnel wise until we can get a couple back.  Thought I'd post some inspirational videos.

Damontae Kazee (This is JUST from 2018 preseason!!!)

Tevin Coleman (So fun to watch and there are the elusive short yardage touchdowns in this video too).

Duke Riley (Looking for him to start his Falcons highlight video against the Panthers)

RISEUP!! Alot of young dudes playing today but i have faith especially in Duke man. I love the confidence he has shown throughout the week, he is ready. Yall been sleepin on him too long, he’s an unnderdog that im definitely rooting for.  I think he’ll show up. 

Guys this board was crazy this week. Alot of people on here were going at each others throats  ( including me) but it’s a new week of Falcon Football. LETS GET THIS W

27 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

It does not inspire confidence that you had yo go back to college to get Riley highlights ... 

You're thinking about it all wrong. :D  It's true he has not put together enough highlights as a Falcon for someone to make video but it doesn't matter as I think he has the talent and he has a great opportunity to put it on tape for a highlight video starting today.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I trust teco and kazee. Duke still gotta prove himself 

No doubt in my mind that Teco is going to get his. I'm excited to see bawl hawking Kazee on the field. I have faith in Duke something tells me he is going to be solid with the players we have around him.

3 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Found a Duke Riley Halloween costume 

https://www.thecostumeland.com/127-wigs-and-hats/130-mens-wig/44160-men-mullet-wig.htm

Rise up! Got plenty of alcohol just in case things get derailed today :tiphat:

Man, you need to start a trend with this one. Have them all over the stadium. Motivation for The Duke.

6 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Okay, so fold your *** up, and quit talking about it. If you've decided to give up, do the same **** on here.

Na I'll keep posting cause I feel like it, bee a fan since the 70's I've certainly earned the right to bash this **** team when they are dead to rights like now.

53 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I think these three understand the position they have moving forward and will impress but Matt is the one I'm truly hoping decides to look like the MVP Matt.  

Good post. MR2 is the most important player for the Falcons. I want him to play like the franchise qb he is today. If he does, the Falcons win.

But I admit that I am most excited to watch Kazee and he will have my attention on D.