Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Browns release Gordon

157 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, k-train said:

I'm just curious as to whether he's actually still that good.

I know he had a decent rookie season & then showed a ton of promise with a great season in his second year... but that was a long time ago.

Are people just still going off of hype from what he did 5 years ago, or is there something I missed where he's done anything significant recently?

so remember we are talking about Cleveland qbs here.. 

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Each time he comes back he performs like a top 5 wr. With trash qbs May I add. He is a special type of talent. Most would lose it but he has true talent. 

And with trash head coaches.

ya_boi_j likes this

11 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

What are y'all trying to hint at here? What is it you don't like about Gordon just say it.

That he has a substance abuse issue and a trust issue and the browns have bent over backwards for the guy to go out and injure himself for a photo shoot.. at some point you say enough is enough. 

Do you really have an issue with a team being fed up with BS? 

What are YOU trying to hint at? Go ahead say it

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

That he has a substance abuse issue and a trust issue and the browns have bent over backwards for the guy to go out and injure himself for a photo shoot.. at some point you say enough is enough. 

Do you really have an issue with a team being fed up with BS? 

What are YOU trying to hint at? Go ahead say it

I just wanna know how all of that means the Pats have no integrity like the Bengals? And how the Bengals have no integrity? 

It's not like he's out there beating up on women and fighting people. 

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

I just wanna know how all of that means the Pats have no integrity like the Bengals? And how the Bengals have no integrity? 

Where in the F did i say they have integrity? The patriots are desperate for a wr. I wont be surprised if he balls out. I also won’t be surprised if he gets cut/suspended. Its josh Gordon... 

32 minutes ago, Intellectually Honest said:

No you didn't. Try again. You aren't even accurate about that. I was the first to make a prediction. You didn't make any. My post was before yours and all yours said was that you HOPED he would go to New England. That is not even calling it. Man are you dishonest.

Lol you got real sensitive about that. It ain’t that serious 

Vandy likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Lol you got real sensitive about that. It ain’t that serious 

Says the guy that was so sensitive he had to try to undermine my prediction by lying about what he posted. Nice twist. Say something dishonest, and when called out on it, say you weren't serious.

19 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You have to overlook certain comments made. Like when people only say “well it’s the browns”, it’s stupid and hold no merit at all

Yo_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, Intellectually Honest said:

Says the guy that was so sensitive he had to try to undermine my prediction by lying about what he posted. Nice twist. Say something dishonest, and when called out on it, say you weren't serious.

Lol I was only joking with you because you were boasting “I was right”. I didn’t know you were gonna get upset about it

38 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol I was only joking with you because you were boasting “I was right”. I didn’t know you were gonna get upset about it

You are gonna go down swinging huh.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cleveland fans are gonna be so pissed off when he’s catching the game winning touchdown pass in the super bowl. Brady would do it just to rub it in. 

I was just thinking the same thing

ya_boi_j likes this

19 minutes ago, Intellectually Honest said:

You are gonna go down swinging huh.

Lol if you took it that serious then I apologize. You happy now. 

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Where in the F did i say they have integrity? The patriots are desperate for a wr. I wont be surprised if he balls out. I also won’t be surprised if he gets cut/suspended. Its josh Gordon... 

If you aren't gonna read the entire discussion then don't bother replying. I never said you said that. Go back and read.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Wonder what Tomlin has to say about that

No idea but I do know his eyes are about to pop out of his head while saying it. 

But for real? Tomlin has lost control there. 

ya_boi_j likes this

18 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

No idea but I do know his eyes are about to pop out of his head while saying it. 

But for real? Tomlin has lost control there. 

He really has. 

Maybe AB wants to be the outright #1 somewhere instead of all the talk about how smith-schuster is better than him by many board members over in Pittsburg ?