Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Browns release Gordon

157 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If reports are correct, he didn’t do anything near what the 2-3 people in this thread made it out to be. Weed not involved at all. 

I just read something saying he showed up to the facility high.

ya_boi_j likes this

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I just read something saying he showed up to the facility high.

Can the full truth come on out because that’s new lol. First he showed up late and lied. Then he just showed up late with a bad hammy. Now he was geeked. 

Just now, Jesus said:

Josh likes weed. Move to Cali and open a dispensary. He can add a wing stand or pizza parlor.

Josh's #12 Weed and Feed

It's so much more than weed.  Read up on his past.  To say he has battled demons his entire life would be a gross understatement.

ya_boi_j and Vandy like this

Just now, athell said:

It's so much more than weed.  Read up on his past.  To say he has battled demons his entire life would be a gross understatement.

No one gave him more chances than the Cleveland Browns. Not sure how many more chances he's gonna get.

Just now, Jesus said:

No one gave him more chances than the Cleveland Browns. Not sure how many more chances he's gonna get.

For sure.  Just pointing out dude has been battling drugs and alcohol and all kinds of mental stuff since middle school.  It's sad.

Dysfunction is part of some peoples' DNA. 

Drunk, sober, stoned, tweaked, born-again pain in the balls, reformed ex-smoker (possibly the worst of all irritants)  Doesn't matter which...they always find a way to prolong that dysfunction and hurt a lot of people on the way to the bottom. 

It doesn't take a genius to realize Josh Gordon's loaded with just that:  Dysfunction.  He's the sun, and the planets are all named Dysfunction, revolving around him and unable to escape his gravity.

I would invest just enough to cover a bus ticket, long as it gets him as far away from my team as possible. 

-----

I feel that way from lots of personal experience, lots of DECADES trying to fix a brother's life for him.  Something we all know is impossible.  One day it hit me...no one can fix a person's life except that person. 

1 minute ago, athell said:

For sure.  Just pointing out dude has been battling drugs and alcohol and all kinds of mental stuff since middle school.  It's sad.

When you have a talent, specifically an athletic talent, people will bleed you dry leaving you in your own wake.

athell likes this

9 minutes ago, athell said:

You Know everyone won't understand that.

athell likes this

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Callaway also has red flags himself doesn’t he. Not that I’m going to take the time to look it up but I just remember hearing about him having issues or something and they took a risk on him

He did coming out of college. He did have the issue during the off-season. If he keeps his nose clean I think he could have a good career. 

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

He did coming out of college. He did have the issue during the off-season. If he keeps his nose clean I think he could have a good career. 

Yeah it was said he was the best in the draft. Now they just need to get Mayfield in the game. I hope they throw Duke in the slot. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah it was said he was the best in the draft. Now they just need to get Mayfield in the game. I hope they throw Duke in the slot. 

I like Duke a lot. I think he's really underutilized in their system. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I like Duke a lot. I think he's really underutilized in their system. 

Not for long if they’re smart lol. There were talks of moving him to the slot last year but it never happened. Makes no sense to waste him in a 3 back rotation. 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

9 minutes ago, athell said:

So does this finally land Dez in Cleveland?

I’m not 100% sure Dez doesn’t just want the easy route to a quick ring before another pay day at this point. 

athell likes this

8 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

I’m not 100% sure Dez doesn’t just want the easy route to a quick ring before another pay day at this point. 

I think he still thinks he is worth way more than he is too...