Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Browns release Gordon

157 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So **** is he cut or nah lol

There is a lot of conflicting info right now, but what I'm seeing now is that the Browns announced he is cut, but haven't officially done it yet.

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So **** is he cut or nah lol

its confusing, i rather trade him and get something for him lol there not gonna trade him to someone in afc. You agree?

ya_boi_j likes this

So I wonder if they move Duke Johnson to the slot since he’s their best receiving back and they got a **** 3 back rotation. That defense is too nice for the offense to hurt them this year

Just now, PK Manley said:

There is a lot of conflicting info right now, but what I'm seeing now is that the Browns announced he is cut, but haven't officially done it yet.

I got ya. 

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So yeah, New England is extremely thin at wr. I hope they reach out and pair him with Brady and pray he has his life together

no way CLE makes NE stronger lol well idk lol

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, caponine said:

its confusing, i rather trade him and get something for him lol there not gonna trade him to someone in afc. You agree?

If they go nfc, Dallas needs someone bad

caponine likes this

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

These NFL players better learn to eat CBD Gummies. 

**** I was rooting for him this year. That hurts them bad this year. Landry is the only other guy they have that makes that catch last week.

with there being no indication of drugs or looking suspension being the reason behind it I hope New England reaches out ASAP 

Does it though? The Browns have given him endless chances and he can't seem to get it together. This might be the albatross from around their neck. The Browns might win a game!

Just now, athell said:

Hurt his hammy at a promo shoot.  Man this kid.  So much wasted talent.  Hope he latches on somewhere.

It’s sad but how do you injure yourself at something like that ?? Lol i kind of laughed even though its totally wrong. It reminded me of coleman 

Flying Falcon, ya_boi_j and athell like this

Just now, caponine said:

It’s sad but how do you injure yourself at something like that ?? Lol i kind of laughed even though its totally wrong. It reminded me of coleman 

You never know man.  Sammy Sosa hurt his back sneezing once!

Xero, caponine and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

Just now, Jesus said:

Does it though? The Browns have given him endless chances and he can't seem to get it together. This might be the albatross from around their neck. The Browns might win a game!

If reports are correct, he didn’t do anything near what the 2-3 people in this thread made it out to be. Weed not involved at all. 

Just now, athell said:

Bruh Coleman slipped in the shower and was out weeks. We can’t diss anyone lol

Just now, caponine said:

i think Saints lol they always pull something out of their a** lol and magically sign or trade someone

They are deep enough at wideout though. Don’t see that. Carolina on the other hand

athell likes this

2 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Releasing him on Monday it seems, and the reason for announcing it beforehand might be...

Ima guess Dallas or New England or even Jacksonville but he’s gonna have to swear on his life he’s done with weed. That’s his only red flag. Glad this was nothing to do with weed

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Bruh Coleman slipped in the shower and was out weeks. We can’t diss anyone lol

They are deep enough at wideout though. Don’t see that. Carolina on the other hand

I've slipped in the shower before cause my girl wanted to burn my skin off when I was trying to take a shower with her. She laughed for about 2 weeks about it

ya_boi_j and caponine like this

27 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Or Cincy is grabbing the phone. Also wouldn't count out the Raiders.

I’d be willing to bet he ain’t getting another shot. Hope this doesn’t completely ruin him. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If reports are correct, he didn’t do anything near what the 2-3 people in this thread made it out to be. Weed not involved at all. 

The browns are probably just sick of his crap. Whatever he did was the last straw.

He's the NFL version of Vaporware. The browns were hoping he has one good season left but he just let them down over and over again.

Just now, falconfreak1 said:

I’d be willing to bet he ain’t getting another shot. Hope this doesn’t completely ruin him. 

I would say he did the ruining himself. The Browns went well beyond what they should have done for him.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Lol that had me dying when i heard that. Lol when espn announced it , everyone collectively held their breaths to stop from laughing.

The best one I’ve ever heard was Martin Grammatica injuring himself celebrating the GW kick lol to this day he still laughs at it 

Flying Falcon and athell like this

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I've slipped in the shower before cause my girl wanted to burn my skin off when I was trying to take a shower with her. She laughed for about 2 weeks about it

**** bruh lol

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

The browns are probably just sick of his crap. Whatever he did was the last straw.

He's the NFL version of Vaporware. The browns were hoping he has one good season left but he just let them down over and over again.

The browns sick of crap? That’s contradictory of them lol

Flying Falcon likes this