Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Browns release Gordon

157 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Intellectually Honest said:

I bet you the Patriots pick him up.

Or Cincy is grabbing the phone. Also wouldn't count out the Raiders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These NFL players better learn to eat CBD Gummies. 

**** I was rooting for him this year. That hurts them bad this year. Landry is the only other guy they have that makes that catch last week.

with there being no indication of drugs or looming suspension being the reason behind it I hope New England reaches out ASAP 

caponine likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Stray off the weeeeeeed!

Where is weed mentioned as of recent?

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Can't blame them, guy dosnt want to work 

Not true at all

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

After waiting 6 years why would they just cut him after 1 week?

Methinks something wicked this way comes 

He showed up late to the facility this morning or something like that and lied to them about why he was late i believe. Supposedly he was given 1 strike

mtldirtybird likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caponine said:

He showed up late to the facility this morning or something like that and lied to them about why he was late i believe. Supposedly he was given 1 strike

I would think an internal suspension would follow that but I don’t know. I don’t like being lied to either but ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

These NFL players better learn to eat CBD Gummies. 

**** I was rooting for him this year. That hurts them bad this year. Landry is the only other guy they have that makes that catch last week

Callaway looks like he could be good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
Ian Rapoport
 
 
 
 
On Josh Gordon: He was late today to the facility, source said. In addition, he was fine at Friday’s practice, then injured his hamstring. The question of how is part of the reason they released him. My understanding is it’s an overall trust issue for a player on thin ice.
FalconJim and Ergo Proxy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
Chris Mortensen
 
 
 
 
Josh Gordon's pending release is inclusive or present and past issues, a team official said. He reported to team facility this morning w/ hamstring issue after practicing all week. Trust and other mitigating factors were cited. There is no convenience for anyone on this action
Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Callaway looks like he could be good. 

Callaway also has red flags himself doesn’t he. Not that I’m going to take the time to look it up but I just remember hearing about him having issues or something and they took a risk on him

caponine likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I would think an internal suspension would follow that but I don’t know. I don’t like being lied to either but ****

just posted a few tweets but i agree 

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caponine said:
 
 
 
Ian Rapoport
 
 
 
 
On Josh Gordon: He was late today to the facility, source said. In addition, he was fine at Friday’s practice, then injured his hamstring. The question of how is part of the reason they released him. My understanding is it’s an overall trust issue for a player on thin ice.

So yeah, New England is extremely thin at wr. I hope they reach out and pair him with Brady and pray he has his life together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0