Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atljbo

Deadrin Senat

41 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Gold4425 said:

He will be our best draft pick

If Ridley and Oliver pan out...absolutely.

DT was a huge need and hopefully drafting that position later, allowed us two other studs.

He and Grady could reck havoc for awhile.

Ergo Proxy likes this

35 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Senat being an instant stud on the Dline would go a long way to covering up Jones and Neal being missing

I think he will...well scouted by DQ/TD and company. 

Didn't know much about him before the draft, but I loved his highlights, drive, and attitude after research.

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

i like what i saw ... honestly he should start beside grady but im sure we will slow play him like we did grady

So Senat (a rookie) can be active against the so-call best OL in the league, but Beasley disappears? 

vitaman and VTCrunkler like this

I remember everybody questioning if he could replace Poe and trying to get them to watch any USF film. Senat bullied Kelce, an All Pro center. He did that repeatedly at USF. He's got heavy hands and is very gap sound. The guy is a natural 1T and he's a perfect fit in this scheme. 

Senat showed this all preseason against the other teams 1s. I feel he needs more snaps especially on run downs. He still has to work on his get off and pass rush but looks like a good run stuffer option right now. 

red falcon and gazoo like this

As others have said he flashed all preseason. I love this kid he is an anchor, can penetrate abd shed blocks. Definitely a steal. Keep up the good work kid. Just waiting to see grady break loose pass rush wise.

1 hour ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Philly has a decent line(Kelce)...solid showing for a rookie debut.

I agree...keep it going.

Decent line...lmao

Best in the NFL and it isn't even close, could make an argument each is top 5 at their position and that some are even the straight up best.

Was surprised to see a couple of these plays when @Goober Pyle posted his gif review threads. So nice to see contribution early but mainly because it’s good competition!

I believe CR and Oliver will also emerge as rookies, yet.

Great thread. If our interior DL becomes a strength again like last season it’ll help the young LBs. Gotta hope our pass rush steps up as well.

kiwifalcon and Goober Pyle like this