Carolina will be Takks coming out party for 2018!

lostnmexico

Just saw this over at the Falcaholic: 

Atlanta’s defensive line actually generated pretty decent pressure against the Eagles—who might have the most talented offensive line in the NFL. But can they translate that performance into a dominant showing against what may be the worst OL in the league? Carolina will be missing LT Matt Kalil (IR), RT Darryl Williams (IR), and also possibly RG Trai Turner—who is currently in the concussion protocol. The Panthers were able to plug in sophomore Taylor Moton at LT, but they are quickly running out of options elsewhere.

I am going on record to say this Will be Takk's welcome to the league moment!  Beasley could steal the show too but our D Line put pressure on Philly and the Carolina line may be the worst line we see in 2018.  Takk, Beasley, and Grady should be lickin their chops!

Can we shut out Carolina?  I think it is a possabilty as we should dominate the Line of Scrimmage on Defense!

This is going to be an interesting game on our Dline. Everyone thinks we are going to look like every play is 3rd and long and, I'm not so sure.

I think they're going to throw everything at us to slow the rush down and it's a good possibility we will have a very controlled rush to try and corral Cam and Mc. Those that expect crazy barbarian hordes coming after cam on every play will likely be disappointed.

I think people underestimated just how good Philly is on both lines of scrimmage. That’s where it all starts. We have lines that have new pieces and need some time to gel. I have no doubt we will get there as the season progresses but make no mistake, philly absolutely had their way with us at critical parts in the game and that’s a big reason why they won. Had they had a competent QB it wouldn’t have been as close of a game.