Jermaine Grace available for Practice Squad

lostnmexico

Jermaine Grace: Drops to waivers
1 hr ago
The Seahawks waived/injured Grace (undisclosed) on Friday, Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio 950 KJR Seattle reports.

Grace was the odd man out after the Seahawks signed linebacker Mychal Kendricks. The third-year pro played six snaps on special teams in Week 1 and will be looking for a similar role with another squad.

He still has Practice Squad eligibility.

1 hour ago, lostnmexico said:
Jermaine Grace: Drops to waivers
1 hr ago
The Seahawks waived/injured Grace (undisclosed) on Friday, Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio 950 KJR Seattle reports.

Grace was the odd man out after the Seahawks signed linebacker Mychal Kendricks. The third-year pro played six snaps on special teams in Week 1 and will be looking for a similar role with another squad.

He still has Practice Squad eligibility.

I'd want to know what the injury is but, dang that's a pretty good call. experience in the system and with the team. I'd be down.

Did he get poached off our PS or did we cut him at some point? My memory says poached..........

Just now, The O.D.B said:

I'd want to know what the injury is but, dang that's a pretty good call. experience in the system and with the team. I'd be down.

Did he get poached off our PS or did we cut him at some point? My memory says poached..........

poached by Indy I think then he made a pass through Cleveland breaking camp with Seattle this year.  I still really like the guy and service time means we can stash him on the practice squad right now so for me.....this would be a no brainer.

48 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

poached by Indy I think then he made a pass through Cleveland breaking camp with Seattle this year.  I still really like the guy and service time means we can stash him on the practice squad right now so for me.....this would be a no brainer.

You've posted some real head-scratchers at times by I'm all in on this one 100 (depending on injury). If Duke was to get injured or just flat out flop we have nobody left with his speed. Ish might be good because of experience but not without weakness and olo doesn't have the quick-twitch change of direction due to being larger/heavier. This would be good.

18 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Really though. **** was funny at first then I noticed GMACBTD backed away from the competition and LIM said screw it. Mods probably gonna do something to the thread starting privileges

we can only hope.....

well crap, where's that 'hope is a dangerous thing' gif when ya need it  :ninja::lol: