GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Mychal Kendricks

80 posts in this topic

Apparently he's visiting the Seahawks today for a possible signing? Wtf??  I don't two shlts how much money he made on insider trading....can we borrow him for 2 months?

10 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Folks are ridiculous. Mychal Kendricks would be huge for us. We're actually need him too. I've seen guys convicted of domestic abuse given more of a chance than this guy...

Please bring him home RD

The dude committed a felony. He's done.

41 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Folks are ridiculous. Mychal Kendricks would be huge for us. We're actually need him too. I've seen guys convicted of domestic abuse given more of a chance than this guy...

Please bring him home RD

Kendricks himself admitted to insider trading.

He's going to prison.

ya_boi_j likes this

So, I guess this is a moot point, now, since he signed with Seattle.  Might've been a good stop-gap, though, 'til we got our guys back. 

Oh, well.... a day late, and a dollar short! 

2 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Apparently he's visiting the Seahawks today for a possible signing? Wtf??  I don't two shlts how much money he made on insider trading....can we borrow him for 2 months?

Seahawks signed him. IDG why everyone is so down on the idea. I mean he was the only available LB that fits our scheme. Also he may have inside info on other teams' offenses. 

6 minutes ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Would have thought the NFL would of suspended him.

Would have. I agree, one would think pleading guilty to a felony that carries up to a 25 yr sentence wold be grounds for suspension.

4LoveoftheGame likes this

3 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Yeah I would have assumed that pleading guilty to a federal crime somewhere violates the personal conduct policy. Players have been suspended for far less.

Exactly my thoughts

I don't care about the insider trading but hard to really think that this guy's head is really going to be in the game with all he has going on.  Best of luck to the 'hawks but we already paying guys to step up so let's let them do that before we start sending scouts to Rikers.