MayorWest13

Sark fires back at Warner criticism

244 posts in this topic

Just now, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Get em Sark! Who cares what an analyst has to say, that’s what Warner is now, an analyst. He’s not on the field anymore therefore his opinion is nothing more than an opinion just like us. 

:o:o

9 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Guess I'd need to see the whole convo if that wasn't it. Wouldn't call that fired back, but more a response. But his play set up is still terrible 

D Led is a jacka** lol , why wouldnt he just post the whole thing. He is stretching it out for no reason.

I don't care what the transcript says. I'm through with Sark. I'm tired of him, his playcalling, his mouse-looking face, his crappy offense. He needs to shut his trap and get into the film room and come up with some creativity. Somebody give him some reefer, mollies, Percocet, or something that can help him tap into his creativity, cause his playcalling is booty. Sweaty, nasty, booty.

datboilando and RichardCNile like this

6 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Win something before you speak and open your mouth.

I get your point and context is everything in regard to his professional OC abilities but it’s not like he has never won anything or doesn’t know what that feels like. To compete. To win. 

athell and MoFalconsFan56 like this

7 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I get your point and context is everything in regard to his professional OC abilities but it’s not like he has never won anything or doesn’t know what that feels like. To compete. To win. 

To win in college and NFL is different. That's why Nick Saban went back to college, Steve Spurrier couldn't cut it, Pete Carroll lost it the first time and jetted, your boy Petrino lost his isht and jetted on the first hog outta town (literally).

And those first three coaches won more than Sark ever could in 3 lifetimes.

roguebeaver, caponine and sdogg like this

4 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

I mean even in 2015, we started out 5-0 and our offense was atleast exciting. Now, we look like ish.

If Ryan hits his throws, we literally score 21 more points in that game and things look a lot better and a lot more exciting.

That loss is on Matt more than Sark.

6 minutes ago, athell said:

If Ryan hits his throws, we literally score 21 more points in that game and things look a lot better and a lot more exciting.

That loss is on Matt more than Sark.

21 points? 21 points? Really? REALLY? 

Mike Smith anemic offense averaged 23-25 points before he got conservative. And you tell me that is what "The Great Sark" offense can only muster up? Is this what we have sunken to accepting? 

We was not scoring 21 more points with his uncreative offense. They would have adjusted and Sark would be lost in the sauce.

9 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

I don't care what the transcript says. I'm through with Sark. I'm tired of him, his playcalling, his mouse-looking face, his crappy offense. He needs to shut his trap and get into the film room and come up with some creativity. Somebody give him some reefer, mollies, Percocet, or something that can help him tap into his creativity, cause his playcalling is booty. Sweaty, nasty, booty.

Umm..take a break from the internet bruh

datboilando and MoFalconsFan56 like this

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

21 points? 21 points? Really? REALLY? 

Mike Smith anemic offense averaged 23-25 points before he got conservative. And you tell me that is what "The Great Sark" offense can only muster up? Is this what we have sunken to accepting? 

21 MORE points.  Put your flame suit down for a second and read the dang sentence lol