Vernon Davis...yes he's old BUT...

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

2 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

We are not hitting open guys in the redzone with what we have. Why would we trade anything for another offensive player when we can't score with the guys we have that's fully capable

If you're going to trade for a player, make sure he's 34 and past his prime!

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

I think it's pretty obvious we're going to have to score more points with Debo down in order to win games. Six dukes and three Foyes' aren't gonna fix that.

And another passed around te isnt gonna fix our offense lol. Didn't we draft a first round receiver? And get Paulsen? How many options do we need to try and confuse Sark with lol

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Defense faltering like roaches. Why oh why would they consider bringing in a washed up TE. We can't say anything negative about Riley yet it's perfectly fine to keep trying to get rid of Hooper as the starter

Maybe Vernon Davis is a stud linebacker and we don't know it. :ninja:

1 hour ago, kschreck said:

A dude with his speed and better stats than Hooper 9 months ago doesn't sound past anything PLUS the guy would go hard on every play to win the big game in his twilight years.....15ypc is no joke. See how many TE's in the league in the league with 40+ receptions last year did that.

Matter of fact Ertz, Kelce, Graham nor Tony G have EVER done it. 

Davis has done it more than once. This is how the Pats do what they do.

Edited by GET-ME-A-DB-TD

15 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

And another passed around te isnt gonna fix our offense lol. Didn't we draft a first round receiver? And get Paulsen? How many options do we need to try and confuse Sark with lol

Don't need to confuse him, simply need to give Matt targets that he KNOWS are faster and stronger than the players defending them that will come down with the ball.

2 hours ago, kschreck said:

I'm positive we've made worse moves than what this represents. (Steven Jackson?) Can't blame OP for trying to come up with some kind of doable move to get this offense going. At the moment it's little more than stinky roadkill.