Maualuga, Dansby, Bowman...

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

6 hours ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

Riley played decent enough in Preseason when he was the Mike with the ones.....that was with NO game planning. 

None of those guys will want to sit behind Riley and play ST. 

I would t want em too. Dude look up Bowmans stats...He baaalled out last year. They can split reps but RILEY will cost us games

34 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Why cant we let our young guys go out and decelop with playtime? We suffered through missed tackles and assignments for 10 games with Campbell and jones when they were rookies.. guess what..

they grew up by seasons end

let duke and foye own their moment

I can roll with this as well...

38 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Why cant we let our young guys go out and decelop with playtime? We suffered through missed tackles and assignments for 10 games with Campbell and jones when they were rookies.. guess what..

Absolutely agree 100%.  If there was some slam dunk FA out there that would be a different story, but none of these guys inspire confidence for me.  Bowman would be the top of that list, but even then, let our young guys develop.

25 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Have to let the young guys take their lumps. It’s the only way they will learn. 

This IS THE year...last year and next year I would agree but I think controlling the outcome with the SB in our house would be much more effective...if for no other reason than to bring them in on running downs.

13 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

No, the record and SB will be taking lumps, but hey you guys love watching development.

And that changes by putting in an over the hill vet?

You stated yourself there are no FA's out there that can help, you can't have it both ways.

Regardless of who we place in there, this defense and team isn't going to be the same with Neal and Debo out. 

58 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

And that changes by putting in an over the hill vet?

You stated yourself there are no FA's out there that can help, you can't have it both ways.

Regardless of who we place in there, this defense and team isn't going to be the same with Neal and Debo out. 

Difference is, I’m not sitting here in the off season talking about Howe deep we are at LB. Suck is suck and I’m not very excited about our chances at this stage.

6 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

2 new LBs and a new Safety. Sounds familia. Albeit two of them are in their second year, we’ve done it before. 

Aint no thang to do it again.