TRUju2111

Will DQ go down as the most hated falcons coach ever?

125 posts in this topic

After the SB choke and turning our offense to Sark and pretty much drove one of the most talented offenses ever deep into there grave. SB window is officially closed after the injuries we sustained in week 1.

So how will DQ be viewed when hes gone in a couple years?

1 minute ago, celtiksage said:

Most hated?!?! What are you smoking? First time in forever that we've had a respectable D.

I won't say he's the smartest coach we've ever had, but he would have to have a long long losing streak while looking pathetic doing it to be most hated.

Like he did his first year, you might want to buckle up, a team with no D or O usually has long losing streaks

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Like he did his first year, you might want to buckle up, a team with no D or O usually has long losing streaks

Ok. I'm all buckled in. 

What the **** is wrong with y'all? Seriously. It's like some of y'all just now tuned in and are just now watching. Just absolutely no context to what y'all are saying. 

Unless DQ walks out tomorrow and pins letters on every locker saying every player is a ***** and they don't deserve to be in the NFL...... I mean.... Just come on. 

1 minute ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR♘ said:

Oh my god I am shaking my head so hard at the OP's proposition... "stupid, stupid stupid"

Not calling YOU names, only the idea that DQ could ever be called more hated than Petrino.

I forgot about that chode, it was short lived and my head was buried in the sand that season after the Vick situation. Only season in my 27 yrs of fandom i didnt pay attention too

♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ likes this

1 hour ago, TRUju2111 said:

After the SB choke and turning our offense to Sark and pretty much drove one of the most talented offenses ever deep into there grave. SB window is officially closed after the injuries we sustained in week 1.

So how will DQ be viewed when hes gone in a couple years?

You know your thread is bad when @lostnmexico clowns you about it. And he actually has a point. :lol:

1 hour ago, lostnmexico said:

You gotta be kiddin me with this thread…….you can't be serious…..Booby Petrino was here….

1 hour ago, Mr.Blank said:

DQ could murder Arthur Blank in cold blood and I would still hate Petrino more....

I imagine that would put us as the worst franchise ever.  Oh gosh, I just laughed for 3 minutes straight and I don't know why.

Mr.Blank likes this

4 hours ago, celtiksage said:

Most hated?!?! What are you smoking? First time in forever that we've had a respectable D.

I won't say he's the smartest coach we've ever had, but he would have to have a long long losing streak while looking pathetic doing it to be most hated.

Who do you think our smartest coach or coaches may have been?