Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JT

This season was always based on how the Offense plays

4 posts in this topic

I firmly believe that the super bowl predictions we received from any outsiders was purely based on what looks like on paper a offense full of elite names at multiple positions.

so though Neal and Jones are out and it is a big blow this team to me will always go as far as the offense takes them and I’m not discrediting our defense, they were superb last season and in week 1 but it’s all about this offense living up to the potential of what’s on the paper. 

By the looks of names we should be dropping points fairly easy especially with a mostly healthy offensive unit.

Bashing Matt, Sark, or anyone else isn’t what I’m interested in doing but dammit I hope these red zone issues get fixed ASAP! I will be at the stadium this Sunday and I expect the falcons to drop points. I don’t care who the defense is, we have way too much talent not to make defenses afraid of us! Way too much talent!

If we have all this talent and the scheme is not working it all fall on first Quinn for bring in an inexperienced coach and then Sark.  The offense looks and feels uncomfortable...very tense.