JT

Would you like a Bell for Freeman trade?

55 posts in this topic

This is just a thought so don’t everyone lose it.

i was just thinking , a bell for Freeman trade may be a trade that works on both sides. 

Steelers- Get rid of Bell for Freeman straight up and can keep a top 10 RB on their roster.

Falcons - Get Bell who in my opinion is stronger than Freeman and can help with the red zone woes this offense seem to have a better than Freeman can.

as far as contracts go Steelers should have no problem retaining Freeman’s salary since it’s a straight up trade. For the Falcons since it’s nearly a even trade on salaries (I believe anyways ! Freeman 12 mil per, Bell 14 mil per)...we just need to extend bell and give him the money he’s asking for.

For our Falcons sake I think it’s worth it! Many already believe Freeman isn’t a every down back which we don’t know cause from the time he had a break out year Teco has always been here to share the load and help keep him fresh and since there’s a chance to lose Teco next off season why not make the trade for a player who’s considered the best RB in the league and we know can carry 25-30 times a game no problem?

its just a thought. 

Just now, KCFalcon22 said:

In my honest opinion Coleman is just a lesser verision of Bell

Are you seriously on dope?!! How could you remotely compare Bell to Coleman?!! 

The ONLY person who I feel in next few years may make impact like Bell will be 

Christian McCaffrey! Hands down an all purpose plug in play guy....on offense.

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Are you seriously on dope?!! How could you remotely compare Bell to Coleman?!! 

The ONLY person who I feel in next few years may make impact like Bell will be 

Christian McCaffrey! Hands down an all purpose plug in play guy....on offense.

and he’s on dope?? 

Who wants Freeman? Can’t  block, expensive and oft injured. Why would anyone trade for him? Maybe if he was still on his rookie contract. I keep seeing “trade Freeman” online and it’s like, “to who?!”. It takes 2 to make a thing go right 

Edited by MoFalconsFan56
⚡Slumerican⚡ and FalconJim like this

James Connor just lead the league in rushing yards in week 1. Yes it was the Browns. Yes it was 1 week. But if they're not willing to pay Bell who is a FAR superior RB than Freeman...Why would they trade for a guy they would need to pay when they can just rock out with Connor?

4 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Out of Pittsburgh and then he probably wants to hit FA cuz he wants ppl to bid on him $$$$

So he sits out for the falcons instead of for the steelers? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so we rolling with coleman and ito smith for the season while bell holdouts and waits for free agency. 

Edited by BLM

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

James Connor just lead the league in rushing yards in week 1. Yes it was the Browns. Yes it was 1 week. But if they're not willing to pay Bell who is a FAR superior RB than Freeman...Why would they trade for a guy they would need to pay when they can just rock out with Connor?

lmaooooooooo i mean i don't think you can even pull this trade off in madden

NYCFalc likes this

7 minutes ago, BLM said:

So he sits out for the falcons instead of for the steelers? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so we rolling with coleman and ito smith for the season while bell holdouts and waits for free agency. 

Yea Bell is not playing until week 10 or whatever the cutoff unless the Steelers budge. We dont have the bennies to afford Bell, not even close.