1st Half gif review from The Falcoholic

Goober Pyle

Ryan screwed up that throw to devonta, but it was a tight window and Defumble needed to sell his route better and run a slightly deeper route. 

Goal line stuff, he is right this is on devonta should have ran left. Lol @ not even blocking cox.

Hardy should play TE he is an excellent run blocker.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Ryan screwed up that throw to devonta, but it was a tight window and Defumble needed to sell his route better and run a slightly deeper route. 

Goal line stuff, he is right this is on devonta should have ran left. Lol @ not even blocking cox.

Hardy should play TE he is an excellent run blocker.

He is too light and short to play a TE but use him on run plays with 3 WR sets.

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I know but he can bulk up and be TE. He's around 195 lbs now. Could add another 20 lbs. He's already slow as it is.

He is more valuable in quick slants. Use him on goal line as blocker. Later in the game, call a play action quick slant. That’s what I loved about KS, he would use the guys from same position in different ways during the game. Those little nuances are what’s missing from Sark. 

What Sark has to do is keep the good stuff and his bad stuff closer together.In these gifs it's sickening seeing how many actual big play opportunities we missed and the failed execution must be remedied.

His routes and personnel combos need to be more on point in my eyes.

Ive seen a handful of opportunities Ryan missed for Ridley there was one in the above gifs where if he's went to him instead of Julio it's TD all day.The FS had bitten on Julios route and Ridley was in open space yikes.

6 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

What Sark has to do is keep the good stuff and his bad stuff closer together.In these gifs it's sickening seeing how many actual big play opportunities we missed and the failed execution must be remedied.

Ive seen a handful of opportunities Ryan missed for Ridley there was one in the above gifs where if he's went to him instead of Julio it's TD all day.The FS had bitten on Julios route and Ridley was in open space yikes.

Yeah, I agree. I do think a team like the Eagles will get away with plays like this due to their defensive line. It really does speed up a QB's clock knowing that they can consistently get pressure. With that said, Ryan has been in this league long enough that he has to take advantage of those opportunities.

I do wonder how much of Ryan's rust is due to lack of playing time in preseason. I am not knocking Quinn's strategy as we saw a ton of injuries during preseason. I still think we could have used more reps for our offense.

20 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Really when you watch the interviews you clearly can tell mr2's confidence was shaken because of the sad Oline and terrible run game. Dude malfunctions when the Oline turns to Swiss cheese and starts screwing up throws.

Great videos. Shelby got mugged. Should’ve been negating penalties. Later, not sure if they had a receiver close enough but Foles seemed confident it wouldn’t be a safety. Crawford with a beast spin move.

I think there is hope for our DL. We should be able to go all over Cam if we get the lead and they can’t run as often. Key will be our run D and not letting them get their shots on us early or while the game is close.

Great threads @Goober Pyle

These videos show if a couple specific players pick up their game and we play up to our already proven capabilities no reason we can’t go far this season. Debo could come back to help us win the division.

I believe baby. A few missed presnap reads by Ryan, a few bad passes...Schraeder has to be better. I can understand Cox pressuring Fusco and the interior OL but Ryan got destroyed. Left side of the line was fine. 

As others said, so many missed plays, keep grinding and have confidence you can execute them moving forward. Too much football left this season and we still have a great roster.

5 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Great videos. Shelby got mugged. Should’ve been negating penalties. Later, not sure if they had a receiver close enough but Foles seemed confident it wouldn’t be a safety. Crawford with a beast spin move.

I think there is hope for our DL. We should be able to go all over Cam if we get the lead and they can’t run as often. Key will be our run D and not letting them get their shots on us early or while the game is close.

Great threads @Goober Pyle

These videos show if a couple specific players pick up their game and we play up to our already proven capabilities no reason we can’t go far this season. Debo could come back to help us win the division.

I believe baby. A few missed presnap reads by Ryan, a few bad passes...Schraeder has to be better. I can understand Cox pressuring Fusco and the interior OL but Ryan got destroyed. Left side of the line was fine. 

As others said, so many missed plays, keep grinding and have confidence you can execute them moving forward. Too much football left this season and we still have a great roster.

It's nice to hear some actual realistic optimism for once. So many Falcons fans have just given up. I will admit that losing Debo hurts a whole lot, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Duke has to offer. I'm not expecting much, but I will say we have yet to see Quinn have too much faith and commit to a single player too much. 

I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the offense fares against a not quite as dominating defense. I think we shape up a bit offensively over the next few games. We were really really moving the ball well against the Eagles at times. Matt just had such a terrible game. But to be honest, he always struggles against beastly D lines like the Eagles have. Hopefully everyone pulls it together this week and looks sharper.