Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Byrdman242424

How is the season over???

56 posts in this topic

Seeing the posts and polls about the season being over and other dramatic takes, makes me wonder......

How much confidence do people REALLY have in Matt Ryan to carry this team? Because we lost 2 important young defenders. Yes. But this offense is still intact. Why are you panicking? Matt Ryan is going to have to put up points. I’m seeing a lot that makes me think you guys don’t believe in #2. 

It's not over by a long shot.. Just gonna be ugly, but no it's not over.. We're just gonna have to roll with what we got.. Probably take some bs from some stank fans and kitty fans.. But unfortunately, it's far from being over

Julio dont score touchdowns,  he gains yards and Ryan dont throw touchdowns to win shootouts he sets up field goals. Without a solid defense we are going to pick top 10.

Because our Offense AND ST's look exactly like they did last year, our defense was hopefully going to get better but they showed they were vulnerable to the run AND THEN we lose the two best players on our defense.

So our offense still sucks our ST still sucks our defense will be worse this year AND we have a tougher schedule. Sark is a disaster and has shown he can't work with the talent we have

How is our season NOT over?

8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It's not over by a long shot.. Just gonna be ugly, but no it's not over.. We're just gonna have to roll with what we got.. Probably take some bs from some stank fans and kitty fans.. But unfortunately, it's far from being over

What we got now is a 4-12 team

Rgunzz likes this

2 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Once the offense gets it together, we can hang with just about any team out there.  Not over until we lose our 7th game.

And what makes you think that is going to happen? We've seen this same offense for the last year and they look exactly the same right now

13 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

And what makes you think that is going to happen? We've seen this same offense for the last year and they look exactly the same right now

Because we don’t play the Eagles defense every week. We don’t play in a stadium with an awful field, lowering their first championship banner again.  We play TB and NO defenses twice, Cleveland, Bengals, Redskins, Cardinals, NYG, and Dallas defenses. I have faith in my team to get their act together and take advantage of the subpar defenses out there. That’s 10, very winnable Games.

hotlanta likes this

I think we’ll be aight.  As long as we have a winning record by the time debo comes back we can still make noise in the playoffs.  

23 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Seeing the posts and polls about the season being over and other dramatic takes, makes me wonder......

How much confidence do people REALLY have in Matt Ryan to carry this team?

You just answered your own question...

2 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Because we don’t play the Eagles defense every week.  We play TB and NO defenses twice, Cleveland, NYG, and Dallas defenses. I have faith in my team to get their act together and take advantage of the subpar defenses out there.

Bingo. Not to mention our D is #3 after that game. D is gonna be fine. 

coastiemike and hotlanta like this

Looking at the schedule...Debo will be back by week 10 out bye is week 8 so that’s 7 weeks without Debo. If we can beat the panthers and the saints in these 2 weeks the most difficult game on the schedule (just going off week 1 of course and rosters) is the Steelers and maybe the redskins game. We’ll be ok.

10 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Because we don’t play the Eagles defense every week. We don’t play in a stadium with an awful field, lowering their first championship banner again.  We play TB and NO defenses twice, Cleveland, Bengals, Redskins, Cardinals, NYG, and Dallas defenses. I have faith in my team to get their act together and take advantage of the subpar defenses out there. That’s 10, very winnable Games.

We are now a team with a lack luster offense bad ST's and a depleated defense. We are toast

Rgunzz likes this

It's not over, but we're probably a 7-9 to 9-7 team. I'd say this - Quinn can get a defense ready. We may not have the horses to beat a Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers but we can surely beat lesser teams.

Our weakness is still the offense. 

Rgunzz likes this

17 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

We are now a team with a lack luster offense bad ST's and a depleated defense. We are toast

Ok, keep wallowing in your depressed world. I don’t judge a team on one game.  You are never as bad or as good as you look after week 1.  That lackluster offense, bad STs, and depleted defense made the playoffs and beat the #1 offense in the league on the road last year and almost made a second straight NFCC.  Enjoy your miserable, depressed world. I choose to have faith in my team that they can pull off 10 wins and make the playoffs again.

Reality is going to be a ***** for some of you. You gotta be high to think this team is going amount to anything this year especially after losing our 2 best defensive players

48 minutes ago, Peyton said:

This team's not going to be able to stop the run, not going to be able to stop running backs on screens and curls. They aren't going to get teams off the field on third down.  This was the wrong guy to lose.

Maybe so, but we are really gonna miss his speed. We can get a solid Mike that can stop the run.