No Keanu for the season, Now no Deion Jones, probably D Freeman next —our season is screwed

JG2008

No Keanu for the season, Now no Deion Jones, probably Devonta Freeman will be out next —without our 2 defensive superstars at Safety and LB —-our season is screwed

With our defense missing 2 pro bowlers at very key tone setting positions we will have to go back to relying on the offense to score 30+ a game because our D is just not going to be the same

do you really believe Sark and Matt Ryan are going to magically snap their fingers and be back to 2016 Offense level—I don’t think so

Edited by JG2008

1 hour ago, ZoneOne01 said:

If the pass rush isn’t consistent, the defense is going to be hard to watch this season. Don’t get me started on this offense. Things are getting ugly fast. 

I believe Clayborn made a difference with our pass rush, not because of Clayborn's sack totals as an individual, but opposing teams O-line's having to block our other guys such as Tak McKinnley, Grady Jarrett, and Vic Beasley along with Clayborn. Our pass rush doesn't look as good as last season based off the preseason and week 1 against the Eagles. 

Just now, mqg96 said:

I believe Clayborn made a difference with our pass rush, not because of Clayborn's sack totals as an individual, but opposing teams O-line's having to block our other guys such as Tak McKinnley, Grady Jarrett, and Vic Beasley along with Clayborn. Our pass rush doesn't look as good as last season based off the preseason and week 1 against the Eagles. 

Did you watch the game at all? 

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

We got after Nick Foles, but I believe we could have sacked him a bit more. 

19 completions for 117 yards..what little he did was dink and dine quick little 5 yard throws. My point is you Can’t expect much from in sacks with that approach by opponent in passing game. 

Actually, I'm going to go further into the doom and gloom & mark this streak of "bad luck" as a turning point for the franchise. We go 7-9, a few more injuries & a mediocre season from some players up for contract extensions and you're going to see A: a few players you expected to see back taking contracts elsewhere due to Flowery Branch business decisions & B: our SB window closed in a stacked NFC.