Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sun Tzu 7

More Good news: Remember Julio's looming contract extenstion?

34 posts in this topic

OBjr can score TDs, which is something Julio doesn't know much about.  In our best season ever as a Falcon, Julio can only score 6 tds.  Last season he only had 3.  OBjr has 38 TDs in 47 games (not including this year).  Julio needs more TDs if he wants to get paid a ton.  9 Tds in 2 seasons is pretty weak for a supposed top 3 WR. 

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

wow, all those yards!!!!!

and yet we lost the game. NOT unbelievable leverage at all. 

some of the things y'all can come up with. the whole reason for my sig....:lol::lol:

Julio walks in for TD on that bobbled pass which was ruled incomplete. SMH with these dropsies and bobbles. It reminded me of the Julio drop from Carolina game.

SkerFalcon8710 and papachaz like this

58 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Julio walks in for TD on that bobbled pass which was ruled incomplete. SMH with these dropsies and bobbles. It reminded me of the Julio drop from Carolina game.

yeah, he didn't seem to have much leverage there did he??? or at least not the 'right' leverage  ;) if you catch my drift

(pun intended)

SkerFalcon8710 and falcons007 like this

even if a case can be made that he doesn't deserve an outrageous contract, he will still get it because we can't afford to make him unhappy or let him walk eventually blank also pays big for his favorites

nomak likes this

6 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So they pushed paying Julio to next season.

OBJ's contract is going to make Julio more expensive and if Thursday is any preview of things to come.

Julio's agent is going to have unbelievable leverage.

Bye Julio then. 

34 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yeah, he didn't seem to have much leverage there did he??? or at least not the 'right' leverage  ;) if you catch my drift

(pun intended)

Lol. It’s hard to get leverage when you end up with 169 yards.

10 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Shhh the angry mob will tell you otherwise and demand you put “respek” on his name. Can’t handle the truth that Julio doesn’t have the same ball in air tracking skills some other big name wrs do.

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Shhh the angry mob will tell you otherwise and demand you put “respek” on his name. Can’t handle the truth that Julio doesn’t have the same ball in air tracking skills some other big name wrs do.

It’s all or nothing on this board. A player can do no wrong or everything wrong.