Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MayorWest13

Brian Hill to active roster?

53 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, athell said:

Yeah, gotta be a sign that Freeman is not going to be able to go.  This season has started out terribly.

Neal, Debo, Free.. ya cant get much worse at this point

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Neal, Debo, Free.. ya cant get much worse at this point

I don't want to jinx anything, but it could get much worse.  Think about the Titans losing Mariota and you will see what I'm getting at...

But yeah, this season so far is no bueno.

falconidae and Ergo Proxy like this

Just now, athell said:

I don't want to jinx anything, but it could get much worse.  Think about the Titans losing Mariota and you will see what I'm getting at...

But yeah, this season so far is no bueno.

We better have a team still week 3.. im flying in for the saints game and really dont wanna be 0-2 and injury riddled :(

athell likes this

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

We better have a team still week 3.. im flying in for the saints game and really dont wanna be 0-2 and injury riddled :(

Fingers and toes crossed

1 minute ago, slamee101 said:

My guess is that the Free injury is more serious than they're leading on.  No surprises with how DQ treats injury news.

going off the way we handle injury news, for all we know we are gonna have 10 guys on IR tomorrow. 

KCFalcon22 likes this

6 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

going off the way we handle injury news, for all we know we are gonna have 10 guys on IR tomorrow. 

In related and positive news, I was notified by the Atlanta Falcons that I will be the new starting safety starting this week.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

2 minutes ago, Champford said:

All this freeman talk what happened to Ito ? Is he not performing well ? 

Well considering Free couldnt finish the game due to his knee.. logic would say that they are concerned enough to bring Hill up to active roster to ensure we have 3 rbs.. ito would slide to #2 and coleman is gonna get tested as a full time RB

Champford likes this

I hope the new and improved Brian hill can take the backup spot to Coleman. I think he can be a good short yardage and goal line back. 

18 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Freeman will be an amputee by next week.

socalriseup likes this

8 minutes ago, Champford said:

All this freeman talk what happened to Ito ? Is he not performing well ? 

Possibly but more likely if they’re adding an RB to the active roster and removing another position... it’s a sign Freeman could miss multiple games.

Champford likes this