I thught he was on our team, hmmm?  again another bad performance by MR and the birds on the road. This game was very winnable, 1 for 5 in the zone, SMH.  same problems from Sark, he can not design a play to score, period. runs straight up the middle with a stacked box. no body ever open.  this is the same as not seeing it was smitty's time to go. Sark is a bust. was JJ sanu and Ridley even on the field at the same time, I wonder??

Just now, anygivensunday11 said:

i saw a screen one time and coleman took it for twenty then nothing after that

We ran multiple screen attempts. Ryan had to throw it into the dirt everytime because Cox or someone else would be sitting right there waiting for it. Only time it worked was the floater you mentioned. Even that almost got swatted down.

2 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

We ran multiple screen attempts. Ryan had to throw it into the dirt everytime because Cox or someone else would be sitting right there waiting for it. Only time it worked was the floater you mentioned. Even that almost got swatted down.

I must of missed them,  I was busy pulling my hair out due to MR's crap play and Sark's terrible play calling

30 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Our screen game has been inept for years now outside of Koetter's first year and Shanahan's second year. For some reason with Matt Ryan we've never had that potent of a screen game until 2016 when we used it to keep opposing defences honest. Check out the Rams offense tho, they are the closest version of what we were doing in 2016.