Tandy

Several games - tickets - lower level - Face Value

6 posts in this topic

We won't be attending the first few games due to medical reasons.    I will sell them to a Falcons fan at face value.   I also have a parking pass for the games.

Section 104 - Row 10 (which is actually Row  5)   The view is incredible.   You have immediate access to the exits too - it's the reason I switched my season ticket seats, because of the ease of exit.    You can enter and exit Gate 4 and go right to your seats without any delays.

Carolina Panthers 9/16 1:00pm  sold

New Orleans Saints   9/23   1:00 pm  Tickets sold - have parking pass available -face value $56 - will sell for $25  - right across street from elevator - takes you to gate 4.

Cincinnati Bengals 9/30 1:00 pm - Tickets sold - have parking pass available -face value $56 - will sell for $25  - right across street from elevator - takes you to gate 4.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers   10/14  -  1:00 pm  - Tickets available - also have section 350 tickets available - plus parking pass available

New York Giants 10/22 - 1:00 pm - Tickets sold - have parking pass available -face value $56 - will sell for $25  - right across street from elevator - takes you to gate 4.

Will post about any other games depending on my husband's ability to attend.    I will likely be selling the upper level tickets to those games at the very least.

Parking is in Lot 81 - 

This gravel parking lot is located at the Northeast corner of the intersection between Mitchell St SW and Elliott St SW next to Lot K.

To enter the stadium simply take the elevator located directly across the street to the 6th floor.  Exit the elevator to your left and you will be directly in front of Gate 4. 

Directions to lot: for directional assistance on gameday, please be sure to download Waze for turn by turn directions. https://www.waze.com/ul?ll=33.75428127%2C-84.39838886&navigate=yes&zoom=17

0.1 miles from stadium

Amenities
must-print-25.png Must Print Permit
tailgating-25.png Tailgating Allowed

Adding images to help:

This is the seat selection for that area - I've circled the 2 seats available:
41658078_10215224047027367_4315018269216

Seat view - although this is from row 8 - the next available view is row 17 - this is closer to the view from our seats:
41658942_10215224049107419_8396387500033

This is the section map - the parking is so close - you cross the street - get on the elevator and it opens and lets you out at gate 4 - which is right at section 104.   Easy in and out.
41613735_10215224045227322_8463820101487

Hey Tandy,

I tried to message you regarding the panther tickets but it wouldn't let me send the message to you. Are you only selling them as a pair?

59 minutes ago, ryanATL1988 said:

Hey Tandy,

I tried to message you regarding the panther tickets but it wouldn't let me send the message to you. Are you only selling them as a pair?

Was there a problem with my messages?

The Panthers tickets sold - however I still have the parking.

The parking lot is very close - you just cross the street - get on the elevator and it lets you out right at D gate.      I paid $60 per game for the season for the parking spaces - but I will sell it for $25 if you are interested.

21 minutes ago, ryanATL1988 said:

It was saying you aren't able to receive messages. Do you have the saints game tickets by chance?

I just cleared up my messages in case it was full.   Hopefully you can send them now. 

Someone texted me about the Saints tickets  - and I responded - haven't heard back - so they may be available.