• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Atlchamp99 said:

so if he is he wont be anywhere near 100%

1) You have no idea how close to 100% he is.  He has a 'sore foot'.

2) No one in the NFL after Week 1 is near 100%.  Everyone is dealing with soreness and dings and knicks.

Sounds like they are holding out for precaution, and rest, which is the right thing to do.  Why does everything here immediately go to the worst case scenario?

3 minutes ago, athell said:

And if I'm not...us worrying about Deion Jones foot isn't going to do anything so why bother?  Whoever can play is gonna play.

because defense was suppose to take a huge step and lead this team, because offense wouldnt be where it needs to be. If the two of the top stars are injured it makes the D not as good. D is the key to our success this year

Just now, caponine said:

because defense was suppose to take a huge step and lead this team, because offense wouldnt be where it needs to be. If the two of the top stars are injured it makes the D not as good. D is the key to our success this year

What is your worry going to do to the defense?

For real, worry about the red zone all you want, but until it's something to go on why worry? Were we going to worry about Neal before we knew it was an ACL? Not when he came back. We didn't see Deion out on game day. So...What's the point?

Deal with problems AS they emerge. Might be something or nothing. Let's get the offense on a roll to show out in our home opener.

I want 30+ on the Panthers.

Just now, caponine said:

nothing but so we shouldn’t worry about it? seems like injury bug bit us hard in philly i hope it does not continue 

Why worry about things you can't control?

A lesson I learned a very hard way after Superbowl LI.  Why get so upset over things that don't involve me?  What happens is going to happen and not because of anything I do, or anything I think.  So why waste the time and energy?  It was pretty free'ing in a way...I will always root on the Falcons, or Cubs, or Bulls or whatever season it is...but there are much more important things to worry about in life than whether or not some dude's foot is ok or not.