Julio pissed after the game

ya_boi_j

10 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Exactly the cb kicked that ball and made it move again. If julio would just catch it cleanly when it hit his hands this would be a non topic. Instead he repeated his triple clutch drop against the panthers. Idc how “difficult” that pass was to catch. Ryan avoided a sack and took a blindside hit on release to even give julio a chance and he dropped it right over top of him into his hands. People need to go watch the hit ryan took and the hits he took all game. Our oline is weak.

It was a catch. The ball stopped moving. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

The OC ain’t throwing the ball to anybody. The qb pulls the trigger. It’s called reads and progression. If Julio is 1 on 1 he’s gonna get the ball everytime because Matt saw the single coverage. Football 101. Find the single coverage. The problem was nobody else was beating their single coverage. When are y’all gonna learn how football is played?? OC calls the play. QB makes his read and goes through his progressions and finds the single coverage. That’s how it works. If Matt threw it to Julio it’s because he was in single coverage. Big Ben is gonna do the exact same thing if Brown is single covered. Same with Brady if Gronk is 1 on 1.  Every single qb in the nfl is gonna go to his #1 wr if he’s 1 on 1. Just last year Michael Thomas caught 16 passes from Drew Brees  was Payton telling a Future HOF qb to throw it to Thomas that many times? No he was open 16 Times. He actually made 16 catches. I highly doubt drew through the ball in double coverage 16 Times  

The list of single game catches. Julio ain’t even In the top 10 so imagine that. Antonio is in the top 10 twice. Was his OC telling ben to throw it to AB? No. They were more than likely in a 1 on 1 situation.  Learn the game bro!! 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rec_single_game.htm

...but my narrative?

33 minutes ago, fuego said:

Just watched it. Julio turned a little to the outside is all. It hit him right in the hands. It should have never been bobbled. Having said that, it should have been ruled a catch though. 

Well he laid out and still secured it before sliding out of bounds.  I still commend him for maintaining concentration because that was a tough catch.

13 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Exactly the cb kicked that ball and made it move again. If julio would just catch it cleanly when it hit his hands this would be a non topic. Instead he repeated his triple clutch drop against the panthers. Idc how “difficult” that pass was to catch. Ryan avoided a sack and took a blindside hit on release to even give julio a chance and he dropped it right over top of him into his hands. People need to go watch the hit ryan took and the hits he took all game. Our oline is weak.

Yeah Levitre was getting effed in the bee all dam game smh .. Fusco took his share of pumps too but for the first time since Andy got here I'm honestly wondering why we haven't replaced him yet...

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

23 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

To be honest...the catch wasn't as clear as everybody was making it out be be. Very homeristic view. Any NFL fan(not Falcon related) would've said 50/50 on it.

You're wrong. Every single media outlet saying the same thing. It's a catch, period. There is no room to debate it 

11 hours ago, New Hope Eagle said:

ryan has always thrown the deep ball too high.....it loses its velocity and come up short all the time

That should make it easier to catch, not harder. If our guys can’t catch it when it hits both their hands with less velocity, what’s going to happen if it’s coming in with more velocity?

That bad call cost us the win,, No doubt in my mind that we would have won if it had been called correctly!  That is hard to deal with!! :rant:If they start allowing bad calls to stand,, I'd stop watching Pro Football. It would become fake like the wrestling on TV.. Fantacy Football.. ?? I couldn't go for that. And to beat it all,, the replay judge agreed with the bad call. Then the man over the replays said they made a mistake,, It was a good catch.. This is proof that we got this game taken away from us. I was glad the man over the Replays admitted the truth.. But we still have the big L ... And that may be a big factor by the end of this season.