Julio pissed after the game

ya_boi_j

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

That was a greatine by Julio.

What we need is for the other WRs step up and help Julio out, instead of just watching him on the field, they need to participate.

then tell OC stop passing ball to Julio 20 times a game, that’s not why they drafted ridley , really worked with the backs in the offseason and hooper. I can guarantee they are not going to win anything if they keep targeting him 20-25 times a game

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Julio will have a big year regardless, but hopefully he isn’t targeted 19 times very often.  Only 16 rushes (I think) and 19 Julio targets means we are one domensional.  I’d prefer a balanced attack with 6-7 people catching the ball and Julio breaking  their spirit with massive YAC

i fully agree with this , gotta spread the ball around. Cannot just pass to julio 20 times a game

18 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep, but was the initial ruling that it was a catch? I can't remember.

The refs screwed Julio on that one.

No it was ruled incomplete, but the commentary booth w/ ex-official said indisputably it was a catch. Then made the "must not have seen that angle excuse."

If the ****ed replay booth isn't as good as Fox's camera angles.... then just let people text in their opinions American Idol style

text 41442 for complete, text 41443 for incomplete

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Talking out of his ***.....

I am on another board that probably has 10x the active posters as here, from all different teams, and not one of them said that wasn't a catch.  Even folks on twitter from rival teams were saying it was a catch.  It was a catch.

And for those who aren't recognizing how off that throw was, well, I just dunno.  It was a bad throw, took Julio to the sideline, over his head, and made Julio need to make an amazing play on it.  Should have never been that difficult.  That's as easy a td pitch and catch you get in this league.  Matt whiffed.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I am on another board that probably has 10x the active posters as here, from all different teams, and not one of them said that wasn't a catch.  Even folks on twitter from rival teams were saying it was a catch.  It was a catch.

And for those who aren't recognizing how off that throw was, well, I just dunno.  It was a bad throw, took Julio to the sideline, over his head, and made Julio need to make an amazing play on it.  Should have never been that difficult.  That's as easy a td pitch and catch you get in this league.  Matt whiffed.

Julio holding out of OTAs has caused some posters in here to become dopey.......

1 hour ago, mc said:

Gronk has similar play that he drops and the refs call it a catch yesterday. 

I saw the exact same thing. Gronk’s catch was way worse than Julio. Heck, the catch made by Thomas for the Broncos to beat Seahawks was also just as bad. The nfl continues to show its incompetence.

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

To be honest...the catch wasn't as clear as everybody was making it out be be. Very homeristic view. Any NFL fan(not Falcon related) would've said 50/50 on it.

That's interesting because I sure haven't seen this 50/50 non-homeristic view point you talk about.  Most of the commentary I see is that people thought it was a catch.

26 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Matt got demolished on the throw, but dont let that detur you from absolving Julio the #1 nfl WR from any blame for not being able to catch a ball. Mike Evans, antonio Brown, OBJ would have caught that cleanly 

I agree that Matt was demolished on the play and it definitely effected the throw. With that said, it was a very difficult catch and I am not sure all those guys you mentioned make that catch. Regardless, it should be a moot point since we did catch it.

12 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

No it was ruled incomplete, but the commentary booth w/ ex-official said indisputably it was a catch. Then made the "must not have seen that angle excuse."

If the ****ed replay booth isn't as good as Fox's camera angles.... then just let people text in their opinions American Idol style

text 41442 for complete, text 41443 for incomplete

Yeah, I get maybe missing a call from a personal eye view perspective in real time. But the review booth should be very accurate in most cases.

It makes no sense for a call to still be blatantly wrong after booth reviews. The NFL and NFLPA needs to look into that.