Julio pissed after the game

ya_boi_j

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

To be honest...the catch wasn't as clear as everybody was making it out be be. Very homeristic view. Any NFL fan(not Falcon related) would've said 50/50 on it.

I haven't talked to anyone who thought it wasn't a catch. Same for every commentator on TV.

Just now, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

To be honest...the catch wasn't as clear as everybody was making it out be be. Very homeristic view. Any NFL fan(not Falcon related) would've said 50/50 on it.

Exactly the cb kicked that ball and made it move again. If julio would just catch it cleanly when it hit his hands this would be a non topic. Instead he repeated his triple clutch drop against the panthers. Idc how “difficult” that pass was to catch. Ryan avoided a sack and took a blindside hit on release to even give julio a chance and he dropped it right over top of him into his hands. People need to go watch the hit ryan took and the hits he took all game. Our oline is weak.

15 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Was it ruled a catch at first?

If so, the original ruling is suppose to stand if it's 50/50 or not clear enough to determine either way.