ya_boi_j

Julio pissed after the game

140 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

That's why the game needs to move towards A I driven robots so all will be perfect.

Put a chip in every ball, that signals when it is out of bounds, touches the ground, or crosses the goal line.

rounz, sdogg, FA91 and 1 other like this

23 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

That's why the game needs to move towards A I driven robots so all will be perfect.

To be honest...the catch wasn't as clear as everybody was making it out be be. Very homeristic view. Any NFL fan(not Falcon related) would've said 50/50 on it.

Just now, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

To be honest...the catch wasn't as clear as everybody was making it out be be. Very homeristic view. Any NFL fan(not Falcon related) would've said 50/50 on it.

I haven't talked to anyone who thought it wasn't a catch. Same for every commentator on TV.

Just now, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Exactly the cb kicked that ball and made it move again. If julio would just catch it cleanly when it hit his hands this would be a non topic. Instead he repeated his triple clutch drop against the panthers. Idc how “difficult” that pass was to catch. Ryan avoided a sack and took a blindside hit on release to even give julio a chance and he dropped it right over top of him into his hands. People need to go watch the hit ryan took and the hits he took all game. Our oline is weak.

15 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Was it ruled a catch at first?

If so, the original ruling is suppose to stand if it's 50/50 or not clear enough to determine either way.

Ryan's pass wasn't exactly right over the top of Julio. He had to drift towards the sideline to make the catch. But yes, Ryan doesn't need to hit the house with the football, he just needs to get it on the right street.

RiseUpFalcs likes this

4 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Was it ruled a catch at first?

If so, the original ruling is suppose to stand if it's 50/50 or not clear enough to determine either way.

No,