tl;dr

Braves @ Giants

366 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

No nothing is as miserable as being an Atl fan, its about my only problem in life. A problem that gets worse every year

Then why do you do it? I don't know about you but when something makes me as miserable as you claim being an ATL sports fan makes you, well I stop doing it and find something else to do that doesn't make me miserable. But hey, that's just me. More power to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

Probably best if Washington loses today, but we just have to take care of business when they come to town. if they win we can pick up a half game on the cubs for the NL lead. Although, the brewers are ahead of us too.

Yeah this is my thought too. Probably best if Washington loses, but we can essentially end any hope they have if we take the series against them. Up 8.5/9.5 would be a very tall hill for them to climb with 13 left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Then why do you do it? I don't know about you but when something makes me as miserable as you claim being an ATL sports fan makes you, well I stop doing it and find something else to do that doesn't make me miserable. But hey, that's just me. More power to you.

I wish i could stop, or switch teams, i ask myself everyday how and why did i become an Atl fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

I wish i could stop, or switch teams, i ask myself everyday how and why did i become an Atl fan

I don't agree with you on a lot, but I find myself doing this quite often too lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

It’s not that important. 

Lol you are right. Recently I've realized that. I love sports, but thankfully at this point I'm able to get excited when teams win and not be that mad or upset when they lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

It’s not that important. 

Im starting to go numb, I only watch football on sundays, i dont watch sports shows everyday, it is starting to fade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I don't agree with you on a lot, but I find myself doing this quite often too lol

I dont agree with myself on a lot, im usually drunk when i post stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I dont agree with myself on a lot, im usually drunk when i post stuff

Lmao that explains a lot lol. 

But keep up the posting! As long as it doesn't mean the end of your liver...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Lol you are right. Recently I've realized that. I love sports, but thankfully at this point I'm able to get excited when teams win and not be that mad or upset when they lose. 

Same here. I’m finally growing up lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Same here. I’m finally growing up lol. 

Roll Tide to that!!!

Maybe by the time we are 90 we won't have the emotional attachments anymore lol

Black Francis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Roll Tide to that!!!

Maybe by the time we are 90 we won't have the emotional attachments anymore lol

RTR!! My Dad is 84 and he still watches Alabama football. That’s his only real emotional attachment anymore as far as sports goes and he knows better than to get upset over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Black Francis said:

RTR!! My Dad is 84 and he still watches Alabama football. That’s his only real emotional attachment anymore as far as sports goes and he knows better than to get upset over it. 

Of all emotional attachments, that's not a bad one to have lol

Black Francis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now