quotemokc

Literally every other offense

101 posts in this topic

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

They also fumbled on the goal line once.

Wonder how many people forgot about Shanny's 2015 team in the redzone...

That was the third one I missed.

Yeah this is actually kind of amusing. It’s almost like all the complainers are new to actually watching football.

27 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Easy, my man. Mad never has anything good to say about the Falcons. The year we went to the Super Bowl he predicted doom and gloom the whole way.

Put it like this, if I ever saw a positive post about the Falcons anything from Mad I truly believe that universe would collapse.

FTFY

Ergo Proxy likes this

54 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Our team looks exactly like last year except our run Defense is worse and we lost Neal for the year and have a much tougher schedule. Please let me know how this is going to be a good year?

LOL, if you can’t handle an opening game road loss to the reigning SB champs then you might want to pick another way to spend your spare time!

15 minutes ago, esmithidoc said:

LOL, if you can’t handle an opening game road loss to the reigning SB champs then you might want to pick another way to spend your spare time!

Look at our team last year, look how they played in the pre season and look how they played game one, notice anything? Yea they look exactly like last years team

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

With Neal out for the year and a weak run defense the D is going to look as bad as the offense soon

Run defense taking a hit, yes. But overall the defense should be fine. 

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Meanwhile theres alot of defenses that look 1000x worse than ours.. saints/bucs example #1

Which is even more infuriating considering how ****** this offense is

4 hours ago, quotemokc said:

Looks better than ours on every level.

They all know what they are doing, they are more creative than us they are getting players open, they are taking shots you name it.

I am watching red zone and jumping around 5 other games and no other offense hurts my eyes like ours does.

Shanny's offense looked like butt crumbs. One touchdown and three picks.

Ergo Proxy likes this

10-0 CAR over DAL at half.  Dallas with no points and all 5 possessions ending in punts. They didn’t run one offensive play in CAR territory the entire half. Smoking hot!   “Literally every other offense.”

Ergo Proxy likes this

17 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Titans, Dolphins, Chargers, Cowboys, Panthers, Cardinals, Seahawks, 49ers, Bills, Giants, Jags, Texans

"Literally Every Other Offense"

I agree that literally is the wrong wrong, but watching the games today makes me more annoyed.  We have more offensive talent than most of the other teams & all we could manage was 12 points.  Yes, defending champs, but they looked like a shell of themselves (also missing key players) & we were healthy & couldn't beat them.

Oh & Titans, Dolphins, Chargers, Cowboys, Panthers, Cardinals & Seahawks aren't done playing, so they have a chance to score more than 12 and 49ers, Giants, Jags & Texans all scored more than 12, with less talent.

10 minutes ago, falconut1991 said:

I agree that literally is the wrong wrong, but watching the games today makes me more annoyed.  We have more offensive talent than most of the other teams & all we could manage was 12 points.  Yes, defending champs, but they looked like a shell of themselves (also missing key players) & we were healthy & couldn't beat them.

Oh & Titans, Dolphins, Chargers, Cowboys, Panthers, Cardinals & Seahawks aren't done playing, so they have a chance to score more than 12 and 49ers, Giants, Jags & Texans all scored more than 12, with less talent.

And Eagles D is trash and not among the top 3 in the league still when we played them; their injuries weren’t on their offensive side...

But scoring 48 on the overrated Saints D that’s too worried about social media selfie posts during a game?