quotemokc

Literally every other offense

101 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, quotemokc said:

Looks better than ours on every level.

They all know what they are doing, they are more creative than us they are getting players open, they are taking shots you name it.

I am watching red zone and jumping around 5 other games and no other offense hurts my eyes like ours does.

We are definitely making it harder than it needs to be.. Look at the talent we have, and look at these nobodies getting it done.. #firesark needs to be a real movement.. Honestly believe other teams will get on board with us because they feel sorry for us 

5 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

They all know what they are doing, they are more creative than us they are getting players open, they are taking shots you name it.

I am watching red zone and jumping around 5 other games and no other offense hurts my eyes like ours does.

Clevland, Pittsburgh, houston, 49ers, giants, jax have literally not done a single thing lol

but ok

24 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Clevland, Pittsburgh, houston, 49ers, giants, jax have literally not done a single thing lol

but ok

So our main concern is the NFC South and both the saints and bucs look like they have their game on point. 

18 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Good Lord, TATF gets unbearable after a loss.

Did you just get here?

The absolutes in life are death, taxes, and overreaction to a loss on AFMB.

Its game day.   We’re allowed to be emotional until the Falcons show us something to give us confidence.

35 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

I would love to be able to argue and say you're wrong but unfortunately I'm sitting here watching the games and thinking the exact same thing. Smh

quotemokc likes this

Just watch, we don't scheme players open, look at the Saints there, slip Kamara out and he is all ALONE for an easy 8 yard catch then gets like another 10 after the catch.

Sark gotta scheme this stuff up.

54 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

but ok

And the Ravens are shredding the Bills....

7 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

And look at that, Michael Thomas all alone in the middle of the endzone wide wide wiiiiide open.

So we ignoring the missed assignment on defense so he was wide open? His guy never even followed him. Little different than phillys d. 

I'm withholding my judgement on sark a couple games but comparing that td to anything in our game is not comparable. 

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

8 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

And look at that, Michael Thomas all alone in the middle of the endzone wide wide wiiiiide open.

Against a mike smith 2 minute defense.. dont act like we havent seen that scenario 100 times over the last 10 years