Sun Tzu 7

Saints Just walked down the field and scored

410 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Did you forget that the Saints are also playing a team that could very well be firing their whole coaching staff at the end of the season. 

Not at all compareable to a game against the Eagles who have a top 10 if not 5 defense. And as I type this they let Fitz throw a bomb on them for 7.

We couldn't be so lucky to fire just one guy could we? At least the Bucs can find the end zone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I REALLY hope the Falcons are watching this and taking notes.

Meanwhile the Falcons offense looked like a dumpster fire and may probably continue to do so.

Comparing the bucs defense to Philadelphias... 

calm down. Theres still time for you to become a saint fan this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Did you forget that the Saints are also playing a team that could very well be firing their whole coaching staff at the end of the season. 

Not at all compareable to a game against the Eagles who have a top 10 if not 5 defense. And as I type this they let Fitz throw a bomb on them for 7.

"Top 10 if not 5"

The Eagles are easily top 3. Didn't allow a single team to score in the last two minutes of any game last season, #1 Redzone D. The Bucs are a dumpster fire by comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Comparing the bucs defense to Philadelphias... 

calm down. Theres still time for you to become a saint fan this season

The funny thing is, we walked right down the field. We just couldn't punch it in. These fools are so blinded by the outcome that they've forgotten the other parts of the game.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The funny thing is, we walked right down the field. We just couldn't punch it in. These fools are so blinded by the outcome that they've forgotten the other parts of the game.

Muh saints... living rent free in half this boards head

mikeg272 and Faithful Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither defense is top 5. Makes a little difference going against a stingy defense like Philly’s at home. And what is it with this “college coach” thing. At some point all coaches had a stint in college. Just like all players played in college. If you look at the bios of all 32 OC’s and DC’s you’ll probably find out that all of them had a stent in college. Including our head coach.  Y’all forget most of the coaches in the nfl have been coaching 20+ years. Also y’all act like Philly lit us up. They scored 18 points and they were at home. So it ain’t like they weren’t playing a top 10 defense themselves. Neither defense in this game was top 10 last year. How good did we look and how many points did we score at the linc in 2016 WITH Kyle in a historic offensive year? 15 points!!! And their defense is better than it was 2 years ago. Just like ours is better than it was 2 years ago. Calm down!! It’s one game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Muh saints... living rent free in half this boards head

They're pretending like Drew Brees just became good. Giving Kamara the MVP based on the first drive. I prefer talking to the real Saints Fans opposed to these **** riding Falcons Fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Neither defense is top 5. Makes a little difference going against a stingy defense like Philly’s at home. And what is it with this “college coach” thing. At some point all coaches had a stint in college. Just like all players played in college. If you look at the bios of all 32 OC’s and DC’s you’ll probably find out that all of them had a stent in college. Including our head coach.  Y’all forget most of the coaches in the nfl have been coaching 20+ years. 

Sark is the Johnny Manzeil of coaches.. Looked alright in college football, had no business in the NFL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Sark is the Johnny Manzeil of coaches.. Looked alright in college football, had no business in the NFL 

What was Kyle in 2015? And how many points did we score against Philly in 2016?? Don’t worry, I’ll wait...

 

Matter of fact how many points have we put up Per game against Philly in Matt’s entire career? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFatboi said:

What was Kyle in 2015? And how many points did we score against Philly in 2016?? Don’t worry, I’ll wait...

 

Matter of fact how many points have we put up Per game against Philly in Matt’s entire career? 

Dosnt matter, talent is talent and Sark dosnt have what it takes to make it in the NFL.. Maybe 5-10 years from now if he learns from his mistakes.. But I don't think we should pay for his lack of experience now.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Sark is the Johnny Manzeil of coaches.. Looked alright in college football, had no business in the NFL 

Johnny Manzeil of college coaches would be Petrino. Sark wasnt even that good in college.  He's more like the Jake Locker of coaches.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Neither defense is top 5. Makes a little difference going against a stingy defense like Philly’s at home. And what is it with this “college coach” thing. At some point all coaches had a stint in college. Just like all players played in college. If you look at the bios of all 32 OC’s and DC’s you’ll probably find out that all of them had a stent in college. Including our head coach.  Y’all forget most of the coaches in the nfl have been coaching 20+ years. Also y’all act like Philly lit us up. They scored 18 points and they were at home. So it ain’t like they weren’t playing a top 10 defense themselves. Neither defense in this game was top 10 last year. How good did we look and how many points did we score at the linc in 2016 WITH Kyle in a historic offensive year? 15 points!!! And their defense is better than it was 2 years ago. Just like ours is better than it was 2 years ago. Calm down!! It’s one game. 

Seriously. These guys are forgetting that we got stomped vs Philly with Shanny, and that was with them being a considerably worse team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now