BLM

Is this the year Andy Dalton overtakes Matt Ryan

38 posts in this topic

As Matt Ryan continues to make rookie throws ,maybe this is the year Andy Dalton outperforms Ryan.  I'm just patting myself on the back for benching Ryan and picking up Dalton for the home opener lmao Ryan got 8.8 points out of projected 20.  Dalton probably gonna hit 20.

Like I drafted Ryan as my only QB to be THE starter for me and I benched him and dropped a guy to pick up Dalton.  I chose Ryan over Big Ben, Kirk Cousins, Rivers, Smith, and Grap who were all available for me at that time.  Maybe I got a bit of Nick Saben in me lol!  Nothings given on my team. Draft status means nothing.

Edited by BLM
Hurry_Up_And_Buy likes this

Thanks to Cowherd, Ryan and Dalton will be linked for the rest of the year.  Let's see if Ryan can show that he is the better QB.

BLM likes this

Probably not, but Dalton does play a weak Colts D so you should get a good amount of points. I actually think the Bengals are a dark horse team and have a lot of talent on offense. That offense could and really should be top 10 by the end of the year. 

2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Fukkkkk  Andy Dalton!!!!!

lol he was good in pre-season and i'm the only person that uses the pre-season dress rehearsal to predict how offense will look at the start of the season

meanwhile ryan was bad in pre-season...

Just now, BLM said:

lol he was good in pre-season and i'm the only person that uses the pre-season dress rehearsal to predict how offense will look at the start of the season

meanwhile ryan was bad in pre-season...

You may be on to something there because Ryan had a major stinker against the Eagles. Hopefully he rebounds against the Panthers.

Oh em gee!

first off - Ryan, other than MVP season is never a top fantasy QB.

Second - it was a bad game. All QBs have them.

Just now, FalconinPA said:

You may be on to something there because Ryan had a major stinker against the Eagles. Hopefully he rebounds against the Panthers.

shhh it's a proprietary thing i look at.  everyone dismisses pre-season but i don't.  doesn't predict how the offense will do for the entire season but definitely i use it for the first 3 or so games.

5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Probably not, but Dalton does play a weak Colts D so you should get a good amount of points. I actually think the Bengals are a dark horse team and have a lot of talent on offense. That offense could and really should be top 10 by the end of the year. 

i hope so.  this year might be dalton's year.  i might have a qb controversy this year.

2 minutes ago, WisFalcon said:

Oh em gee!

first off - Ryan, other than MVP season is never a top fantasy QB.

Second - it was a bad game. All QBs have them.

lol yes but i still drafted him over rivers, big ben, kirk cousins because i had some faith in him

looks like i might regret it tho...

WisFalcon likes this

1 minute ago, BLM said:

lol yes but i still drafted him over rivers, big ben, kirk cousins because i had some faith in him

looks like i might regret it tho...

Probably. I always pick him up as a bench spot number two QB

4 minutes ago, WisFalcon said:

Probably. I always pick him up as a bench spot number two QB

i normally don't like having 2 qbs.  my usual strategy is 1 qb, 1te, 3 wrs, 1k, 1d, and rest rbs.  so i was really hoping ryan to be that guy for me as i missed out on rodgers and afew other must haves.

Edited by BLM

1 hour ago, BLM said:

As Matt Ryan continues to make rookie throws ,maybe this is the year Andy Dalton outperforms Ryan.  I'm just patting myself on the back for benching Ryan and picking up Dalton for the home opener lmao Ryan got 8.8 points out of projected 20.  Dalton probably gonna hit 20.

Like I drafted Ryan as my only QB to be THE starter for me and I benched him and dropped a guy to pick up Dalton.  I chose Ryan over Big Ben, Kirk Cousins, Rivers, Smith, and Grap who were all available for me at that time.  Maybe I got a bit of Nick Saben in me lol!  Nothings given on my team. Draft status means nothing.

Oh here we go

1 hour ago, BLM said:

Nah Dalton won’t get close to Ryan. Mark it.

3 hours ago, etherdome said:

Thanks to Cowherd, Ryan and Dalton will be linked for the rest of the year.  Let's see if Ryan can show that he is the better QB.

Not that Ryan hasn’t separated himself for years already but ya know history revisionists btw.

Thread should be titled:

Is this the year logic finally dies forever and goes extinct? Mindless mouthpieces keep spewing.

4 hours ago, etherdome said:

Yeah let's see if Dalton can hit 60% comp his season. let's see if can have  3,500 yd season. Let's see if he can end the back to back losing seasons and help his team get to 8-8.

Or can we realize Cowherd's shtick is to stir the pot and he uses hyperbole to achieve that

We lost bc we couldn't beat the refs, injuries, and the defending SB champs at home week one

This board is insane.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

3 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Fukkkkk  Andy Dalton!!!!!

He will beat Ryan and Falcons ....dont underestimate him. 

He single handedly took Buffalo Bills in to playoffs and created history.

Lmao!

3 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

He will. Ryan has a career completion percentage of 64.8%. The last game he completed under 50% of his throws was 7 years ago. This was the exception, not the new Matt Ryan. 

The real question is, can the falcons fix this red zone problem. Because it is a real problem

Ergo Proxy likes this