Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcon You

I'm sorry, but the issue is Matt Ryan

82 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Our zone blocking lineman are lighter and weaker than some behemoths and this affects the pocket when playing a dominating DL like the Iggles have.

The iggles Kelce looked like he beefed up tremendously. Maybe it's the new pads. Haha. 

I forgot how big fletcher cox was. But I didn't hear MBennets name heard too much. 

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Sark couldn't score with Ryan in the preseason, Shaub, or Benkurt or whatever his name was.. 3 different qb's all the same results with one thing in common.. Sark, so how can that be accidental. I do believe Falcons scored the least amount of points this preseason 

Preseason? :lol:

Flying Falcon likes this

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Preseason? :lol:

Dosnt matter, same result.. We can't score.. Do you think we didn't want to score? Because our play sure carried over into the regular season so laugh all you want

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Dosnt matter, same result.. We can't score.. Do you think we didn't want to score? Because our play sure carried over into the regular season so laugh all you want

I think you don’t count a college QB who is terrible and 3rd string talent that aren’t playing football this week but are more likely to be selling life insurance this week - in your sample size on judging an OC.

7 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I think you don’t count a college QB who is terrible and 3rd string talent that aren’t playing football this week but are more likely to be selling life insurance this week - in your sample size on judging an OC.

So who's it gonna take at qb for us to score in the red zone if our qb's can't do it? 

Flying Falcon likes this

Yes the issue is Matt Ryan

Ryan is good between the 20’s but he is garbage in the red zone 

that is one reason why there are such opposing views on him , he is a confident leader marching down the field but once in the red zone it’s Mr Happy Feet and Deer in the Headlights

we paid him $30m a year so like it or not we are stuck with him and don’t expect the Falcons to draft his replacement for at least 3 more seasons (unless Matt Ryan unexpectedly retires early)