Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
95Dawg

Meltdown 2018 Season

38 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

“This will be two years in a row OSU will have gotten blown out in games involving sick kids. Iowa 2017 Hospital, and this Purdue kid. James Franklin is gonna inject some kid with aids now.”

RIP Carter

fibonaccisquared likes this

The LSU part was epic. My favorites:

Waited all game to post “All that for a drop of blood”, but no blood was ever drawn. Bama is more powerful than Thanos.

I had to run to the bathroom really quick and now I have more rushing yards than LSU

29 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I didn't even realize they get some of these from Reddit. Kinda sad now because I noticed that most of the LSU jokes were from Reddit and said by fans of other teams.

yeah... the meltdown was a lot funnier when they were more specific about where they pulled their content from. Now it's just "if it's funny and it's about team X then we can include it".

Ovie_Lover likes this

52 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

yeah... the meltdown was a lot funnier when they were more specific about where they pulled their content from. Now it's just "if it's funny and it's about team X then we can include it".

I liked it being from the fans of the team not from fans of other teams just roasting the losers

fibonaccisquared likes this