Neal Torn ACL Out For Season

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, HEIST said:

They aren't gonna bring Eric Reid in just to have all the rednecks in Georgia yell at him lol. Kazee better be ready to ball.

Contrary to popular belief... most "rednecks" as you say have no problem with a player protesting.  I'm one of them and I know what people are saying.  The problem is the execution of it.  Pick another time besides the National Anthem.  That's just a lack of respect, period.  It signifies that you think you are better than the rest of us and somehow don't have to abide by the rules.  Do your job, respect the Flag and what it stands for and as soon as the game is over you'll have plenty of opportunities to speak your voice.  

2 minutes ago, Road Warrior said:

Contrary to popular belief... most "rednecks" as you say have no problem with a player protesting.  I'm one of them and I know what people are saying.  The problem is the execution of it.  Pick another time besides the National Anthem.  That's just a lack of respect, period.  It signifies that you think you are better than the rest of us and somehow don't have to abide by the rules.  Do your job, respect the Flag and what it stands for and as soon as the game is over you'll have plenty of opportunities to speak your voice.  

Don't make it political, it will get locked.

1 minute ago, athell said:

This is what we are losing and I don't think Kazee really helps all that much here...

THANK you. I was waiting for someone to show this tweet. That's a stark contrast, and people need to realize Neal's impact. Is Kazee going to be a baller? No doubt. He's going to get some awesome experience and be a big part of the defense. But you don't replace what Neal brought to that run defense and intensity he brought on the field. Kazee isn't that type of player yet. This loss hurts.