Sidecar Falcon

Neal Torn ACL Out For Season

214 posts in this topic

There it is. He did exactly what I did. Minor injury to the knee, came back in and blew it out. You don’t play around with knees. Should’ve been out for the game and came back in 4-6 weeks. 

10 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Kazee is too small for SS duties. He'll wear down quick and may have a bunch ailing injuries by week 9. That being said I want to see him on the field. Rico could play in the box more often as he's built a little sturdier and is a good tackler but he's still undersized. Eric Reid is a good suggestion.

Good thing Q won't go for it. Not the time to have a circus in the locker room. Dude may sue the Falcons for releasing him at the end of the year.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Good thing Q won't go for it. Not the time to have a circus in the locker room. Dude may sue the Falcons for releasing him at the end of the year.

F it and we'll fight it. Can't be scared of that little baby BS if its going to prevent you from getting better.

We're dead AF now. Very blessed to have Kazee, but..... we don't have much depth past our 1st stringers. With the new tackling rules and our offense still making the same old mistakes. It's over. Enough with the "Super Bowl in Atlanta" talk. We can forget it. Heck, we may not even make the playoffs. We need to focus on getting to the playoffs first. 

6 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

That dude we got from NE is prolly going to play

Didnt he play when Tru went down? If he takes over at safety, whos behind him? 

Just now, Precyse said:

Didnt he play when Tru went down? If he takes over at safety, whos behind him? 

Nah that was Deandre Burton who came in when Tru went out for the IV

Im still alot more concerned with the offense. And theyre pretty much healthy..Kazee is better in coverage anyway imo. And tbh, we're gonna get screened to death in the rungame, regardless of whos at Safety..Always have, always will. lol

20 minutes ago, athell said:

This is what we are losing and I don't think Kazee really helps all that much here...

Interesting post there athell, this is something I'll keep in mind but I don't know what I say. Our run defense just got even much thinner now after Poe was already gone. 

athell likes this

43 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Not realllllly the same position but Earl Thomas anyone??????

Was just having the same exact conversation with my brother... Something has to be done. And now!!!! 

KCFalcon22 likes this

8 minutes ago, Jerz said:

F it and we'll fight it. Can't be scared of that little baby BS if its going to prevent you from getting better.

Lol Q stands with that right hand proudly on his chest each Anthem. He's not bringing Reid in. Dude screwed himself jumping on Kap's lawsuit.

It's done man. We'll be OK.

39 minutes ago, Atlchamp99 said:

Neal is a box safety, teams are about to run so much more on us than they already do. Kazee roams the field but he isn't going to be feared by putting him in the box at all because he's small

So what you’re telling me is there’s not a single free agent who can fill that void for a season?

Just now, PutMeInCoach said:

Was just having the same exact conversation with my brother... Something has to be done. And now!!!! 

I think Kazee has the first shot...I mean it’s early 

8 minutes ago, Jerz said:

This

Every major injury is the same. Optimistic BS then it turns out significant. I'm literally on pins and needles with every injury with this staff. 

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this