Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sidecar Falcon

Neal Torn ACL Out For Season

214 posts in this topic

You could tell.  It was obvious to me when I saw him crying and loathing in pain.  This means the run D takes a big hit but I have full faith that Kazee can be the playmaker that Neal isnt. It started last night.  We need some help vs Power run games.  We did face a top 3 OL core last night but we gotta be able to be more stout.  Im probably being over zealous as we only have up 60 yards to Ajayi although 2 Tds.  Neal will be back but I think Kazee can offset the loss a bit. 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

1 minute ago, dmo_dlo said:

I don't know why he came back in, smh!!!

I was very upset when I seen him back out there.  Once you get a lil twinge or buckle in your knee.  Sit him down.  He's a warrior so Im sure he wanted to go out there but you never ignore the signs.  SMH. 

Just now, Atlchamp99 said:

For all of those people that think Kazee is about to come in and take over and be dominant you are SLEEPY. teams are about to run wild on us. Neal was a box safety that forced teams to check out of run plays a lot

Kazee is a beast but he ain’t holding up in the box like Neal, no chance 

I can relax, I no longer have expectations for this season. Needed to see improvement from Sark and Beasley and I would’ve been on the SB train. Doesn’t appear to be the case, and now with Neal I can check out of any expectations