• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

The scary thing is the officials had all the same replays as the fans commentators had and there the only ones that saw it as a no catch.

I mean the worse call of all was how Foles wasn't got for grounding in his end zone I'm still trying to work that one out lol oh well.

The Grady call and the phantom Trufant penalty and catch...the worst for me.

JJ made the catch...deserved a better throw.

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

No he isn’t

Agree.  I know he had 169 yards last night and all, but he gave up on a couple of plays last night. On the one deep ball he had the corner on his outside so Matt threw it in the middle, and he could have tracked that ball earlier and caught that ball pretty easily I think.  On the INT, nobody knows what the h*ll Julio was doing there.  Even the announcers were like "Julio kind of ran a non route there".

I am starting to think the Falcons need to blow up this whole offense and start over.

5 minutes ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

Matt cant hit WR in stride. Our WR always has to adjust. Matt looked horrible. 

Matt had to avoid yet another sack bc Ryan Schraeder couldnt block 1v1 and had to launch it. Timing was off. Julio “best wr in the game” couldnt hold ont a ball that hit him in the hands.. but thats fine muh matt didnt hit him in stride.. 

watch it again julio triple clutched it... it was the panthers game all over again

9 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Matt had to avoid yet another sack bc Ryan Schraeder couldnt block 1v1 and had to launch it. Timing was off. Julio “best wr in the game” couldnt hold ont a ball that hit him in the hands.. but thats fine muh matt didnt hit him in stride.. 

watch it again julio triple clutched it... it was the panthers game all over again

When Julio looked back for the ball he had to turn & look the ball in from the opposite shoulder where the ball should have been placed. If you are a top 10 QB then play like it. Matt is faster & quicker than Tom Brady but Matt do not know how to buy time in the pocket. Absolutely no excuses for the 30million dollar man. 

Just now, RiseUpcollegepark said:

When Julio looked back for the ball he had to turn & look the ball in from the opposite shoulder where the ball should have been placed. If you are a top 10 QB then play like it. Matt is faster & quicker than Tom Brady but Matt do not know how to buy time in the pocket. Absolutely no excuses for the 30million dollar man. 

Matt spent all night buying time. Once again hard to do when your center, rg and rt are in your lap all game. Matt didnt pin point the pass and julio triple clutched it... they are both at fault but this is becoming a trend for julio. Deep ball? When will he catch one cleanly without double triple clutch? “Do the julio”

1 hour ago, Peyton said:

Agree.  I know he had 169 yards last night and all, but he gave up on a couple of plays last night. On the one deep ball he had the corner on his outside so Matt threw it in the middle, and he could have tracked that ball earlier and caught that ball pretty easily I think.  On the INT, nobody knows what the h*ll Julio was doing there.  Even the announcers were like "Julio kind of ran a non route there".

I am starting to think the Falcons need to blow up this whole offense and start over.

Matt was horrible. If it wasn't for Julio Matt numbers would be terrible. Ridley & Sanu were open many times & Matt threw it to Julio. Everyone gets the blame except Matt Ryan. He suck last night. Point blank period.

2 minutes ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

Matt was horrible. If it wasn't for Julio Matt numbers would be terrible. Ridley & Sanu were open many times & Matt threw it to Julio. Everyone gets the blame except Matt Ryan. He suck last night. Point blank period.

Well yeah, I've made some criticisms of Matt this morning.  He was bad last night.  Doesn't change the fact that Julio quit on those two plays.

No...he had his part too.  The offense as a whole stunk and Sark called yet another horrible game.  How many more screens to the edge did he have to run to understand it wasn't working?

6 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Matt spent all night buying time. Once again hard to do when your center, rg and rt are in your lap all game. Matt didnt pin point the pass and julio triple clutched it... they are both at fault but this is becoming a trend for julio. Deep ball? When will he catch one cleanly without double triple clutch? “Do the julio”

Julio does have problems with the long ball also. Just get the **** fix. I spend to much money on this team to be performing like the Cleveland Browns

Its 2 parts.  Ryan is still struggling. Mightily.  The timing routes he has down, but the short stick routes, slants and hooks are not connecting.  He is getting the ball out late.  Also he is struggling to throw the jump ball(50/50) type passes.  We absolutely CANNOT throw picks in the redzone. We CANNOT leave empty!  It was frustrating to watch.   Ryan's arm strength was never super elite but its starting to show more and more with the underthrows and placement.    

4 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Well yeah, I've made some criticisms of Matt this morning.  He was bad last night.  Doesn't change the fact that Julio quit on those two plays.

QUIT? Ask Julio or Dan Quinn did Julio quit on any play. The majority of time Matt is getting the ball out b4 the WR turns around to avoid being hit. So if the ball is thrown short it is alot difficult to adjust running full speed. Just terrible throws. I have seen Matt stand in the pocket & deliver pinpoint passes many times. Tonight was not one of them.

QUIT? Ask Julio or Dan Quinn did Julio quit on any play. The majority of time Matt is getting the ball out b4 the WR turns around to avoid being hit. So if the ball is thrown short it is alot difficult to adjust running full speed. Just terrible throws. I have seen Matt stand in the pocket & deliver pinpoint passes many times. Tonight was not one of them.

Yes, he quit on two plays.  I don't have to ask anybody anything because I have eyeballs.

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

LOL.  But seriously, even Al Michaels was like "umm...not sure what Julio is doing here".

Yea I heard him say that. Im about to watch the game again. I was drunk last night. About to get HIGH now so I can watch the game in slow motion. Im listening to 92.9 the game they just said Coleman was wide open & could have walked in the endzone when Matt forced it to Julio.

1 minute ago, RiseUpcollegepark said:

Yea I heard him say that. Im about to watch the game again. I was drunk last night. About to get HIGH now so I can watch the game in slow motion. Im listening to 92.9 the game they just said Coleman was wide open & could have walked in the endzone when Matt forced it to Julio.

Yeah I think I will need to get chemically altered in order to watch that one again myself.