BirdHeadKemo

Don’t ever talk bad about Julio Jones again!

47 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, nomak said:

I know wr aren't getting open. And please you can say that Freeman was open sure but you gotta add Matt trying to avoid the rush. Hard to see everything. 

I am so sorry you cannot come to grips with Matt's mediocrity in the redzone. All I can say is, I wish I was in your shoes.  

15 minutes ago, shanep said:

Can't catch a ball dropped right in his hands 50 yards away,1touchdown in 21,yes,21,red zone throws from ryan,since last season 3 touchdowns ALL of last season.ZERO,again tonight.oh yeah,he's a deal for all those millions.he's a deadbeat when it counts

Had Matt threw a good ball Julio would’ve ran that in for an easy TD.

Just now, Lord Sarcomere said:

I am so sorry you cannot come to grips with Matt's mediocrity in the redzone. All I can say is, I wish I was in your shoes.  

Lol. Matt is not the sole problem in the red zone. Tonight and many before that proves that. When will you get tired of Julios mediocrity at scoring points? He lost last yr game in Philly all by himself the ball was right in his hands. 

Dawggone likes this

1 minute ago, nomak said:

Lol. Matt is not the sole problem in the red zone. Tonight and many before that proves that. When will you get tired of Julios mediocrity at scoring points? He lost last yr game in Philly all by himself the ball was right in his hands. 

No one is saying Matt is the sole problem. Im saying he is the main problem.

Flying Falcon likes this

36 minutes ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

Dude literally almost had all our offensive yards. Not to mention they didn’t count his 50+ yard catch. Ryan gets paid 30 millions a year to be a freaking game manager. I’m tired of protecting him. Julio is the one that need protection. Pay the man!!!!!

Julio jones triple clutched a ball that fell into his hands perfectly just like he did vs carolina and it cost us Huge... wouptee doo he had a bunch of meaningless 20-20 yards... again

gkgrimes and nomak like this

4 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Julio jones triple clutched a ball that fell into his hands perfectly just like he did vs carolina and it cost us Huge... wouptee doo he had a bunch of meaningless 20-20 yards... again

Should’ve been a walk in TD. Dude had 4+ yards of separation and inside leverage, which is as open as you get in this league, and Ryan throws him to the corner on a lollipop because he has to anticipate his deep ball so much, due to a lack of power, that he can’t sit in the pocket and wait to see his receiver get open. So he has to throw the pass that can be caught even if the defender has good coverage, but it prevents YAC for the touchdown. Also makes for a much more difficult catch

Bobby.Digital likes this

14 minutes ago, nomak said:

Julio should have had 2 TDs tonght. Wide open  on a slant in the 1st Q and then that double move which should have been an easy TD. Throwing any shade at Julio today is pathetic. 

51 minutes ago, nomak said:

BS. Matt was winning games just fine before he got here. Matt won the MVP by spreading the ball around. Julio can hit the streets after this year for all I care. 

Ryan was winning with Michael Turner, Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez. He needs to be surrounded by star players. I'm not saying Ryan isn't good, but do you really think he could start for Green Bay and be in the conversation of elite QBs? I don't.

TheFatboi likes this

58 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

1-8, 3 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT in the redzone. 

0-3 in the redzone

Please wake up man. Matt Ryan missed a WIDE OPEN Freeman in the redzone. WAKE UP

Those are awful stats and Matt has to do better... at the same time, our offensive line was getting destroyed at the end of the game. It was embarrassing how bad they were in the last drive. Matt had no time and couldn’t take a sack which severely limited our options.

35 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Julio should have had 2 TDs tonght. Wide open  on a slant in the 1st Q and then that double move which should have been an easy TD. Throwing any shade at Julio today is pathetic. 

Julio was fantastic but Ryan gave him a chance on the deep pass. Julio came down with the catch but refs screwed Jim over. With that said, why do we pull Julio on key plays. 4th and goal from 1. Why isn’t he in the game as a decoy at least? When you take him out, it really helps the defense.

Julio's poor route led to Ryan's interception. It was the exact thing that Shanahan was teaching Hooper in 2016 when he picked off Ryan in practice. Julio even apologized on the sideline for it. Let's not act like Julio is perfect either. That was bad. Ryan obviously was throwing to the spot Julio was supposed to be

gkgrimes likes this

For the few plays that Julio makes, there's a lot of "Where's Julio ". Julio takes plays off either by design or his own action. I thought he (Julio Jones) was a beast but the reality is that he is a ghost in times of need. He (Julio) could learn alot from a guy like Larry Fitzgerald. LF wants to win, and will do all that is necessary to do so. Julio makes a nice catch but always goes to the ground as if he's on roller skates.  

Ryan is far too average these days as well. Ryan does many things well except for keeping the other team on their toes. I don't think any team fears his (Matt Ryan) ability. No killer instinct in the big money players on this team whatsoever. Flame on, I don't give a ****.

This team needs to sack up. Every regular season game counts. 

24 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Julio was fantastic but Ryan gave him a chance on the deep pass. Julio came down with the catch but refs screwed Jim over. With that said, why do we pull Julio on key plays. 4th and goal from 1. Why isn’t he in the game as a decoy at least? When you take him out, it really helps the defense.

Million dollar question. 

2 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

I don’t disagree with this. He was our whole offense tonight. We should throw a fade to him in every goal to go passing situation until Sark can come up with something remotely creative. 

I'd trade your fade for a slant.

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

So he threw to himself in the redzone? 

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

Dude literally almost had all our offensive yards. Not to mention they didn’t count his 50+ yard catch. Ryan gets paid 30 millions a year to be a freaking game manager. I’m tired of protecting him. Julio is the one that need protection. Pay the man!!!!!

Just think about all those other yards he would have had if he caught the ball. 

“Literally almost had all” that’s a lot of verbiage. 

Edited by Ga_spider

6 hours ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

It should’ve been a catch, and he’s a beast for sure.  Falcons need to spread the ball around more though.  Julio had 13 more targets (19 total) than the 2nd most targeted receiver (Sanu).  Way too one-dimensional within the passing game.

And the run/pass balance was too Andy Reid...18/43

In a game that was close the whole way, that’s not good.

6 hours ago, nomak said:

Julio is great between the twenties...sucks everywhere else. But when you're targeted more than should be you'll put up high yard numbers but he puts no points on the board. 

How does he suck ? The man cant throw it to himself  wtf