BirdHeadKemo

Don’t ever talk bad about Julio Jones again!

47 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

Dude literally almost had all our offensive yards. Not to mention they didn’t count his 50+ yard catch. Ryan gets paid 30 millions a year to be a freaking game manager. I’m tired of protecting him. Julio is the one that need protection. Pay the man!!!!!

0 points

4 minutes ago, BirdHeadKemo said:

Dude literally almost had all our offensive yards. Not to mention they didn’t count his 50+ yard catch. Ryan gets paid 30 millions a year to be a freaking game manager. I’m tired of protecting him. Julio is the one that need protection. Pay the man!!!!!

Julio is great between the twenties...sucks everywhere else. But when you're targeted more than should be you'll put up high yard numbers but he puts no points on the board. 

gkgrimes likes this

I don’t disagree with this. He was our whole offense tonight. We should throw a fade to him in every goal to go passing situation until Sark can come up with something remotely creative. 

quotemokc likes this

1 minute ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Julio has made Matt's career. 

BS. Matt was winning games just fine before he got here. Matt won the MVP by spreading the ball around. Julio can hit the streets after this year for all I care. 

Just now, nomak said:

Julio is great between the twenties...sucks everywhere else. But when you're targeted more than should be you'll put up high yard numbers but he puts no points on the board. 

Doesn’t seem to be a problem with AB... but I’m not knocking Julio.  I entirely think its the team or coaches, for some reason, this team cannot complete passes to WR’s in the endzone.  I think if AB was on this team it would be the same story

ShadyRef, HaRdH3ad and ya_boi_j like this

3 minutes ago, Shooter Says said:

I don’t disagree with this. He was our whole offense tonight. We should throw a fade to him in every goal to go passing situation until Sark can come up with something remotely creative. 

Julio has proved over and over and over and though other OCs that he can't score a dayum TD. He sucks in the red zone. 

Just now, nomak said:

BS. Matt was winning games just fine before he got here. Matt won the MVP by spreading the ball around. Julio can hit the streets after this year for all I care. 

Matt won the MVP on Julio, Freeman, Coleman and Shanahan's backs. He'll never have a year where he even comes close to repeating those numbers. That season was a total anomaly. Our offense runs through Julio. Not Matt. Just like it ran through Turner in Ryan's early years. Ryan can't carry an offense. That's been well documented for years. 

ShadyRef likes this

1 minute ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Matt won the MVP on Julio, Freeman, Coleman and Shanahan's backs. He'll never have a year where he even comes close to repeating those numbers. That season was a total anomaly. Our offense runs through Julio. Not Matt. Just like it ran through Turner in Ryan's early years. Ryan can't carry an offense. That's been well documented for years. 

O ryl? I've seen him take this team down field too many times to win games to know that's BS. 

Sidecar Falcon and gkgrimes like this

1 minute ago, nomak said:

O ryl? I've seen him take this team down field too many times to win games to know that's BS. 

Keep living in fantasy land. 

Matt Ryan has been garbage in the redzone his entire career. Ryan is just another guy. Hasn't been clutch since his early years. 

Just now, nomak said:

And he was doing that again tonight. He stood in the pocket and took hits and still delivered the ball. There were again a lot of dropped passes. It's a team and the team on offense sucked tonight. 

Can't catch a ball dropped right in his hands 50 yards away,1touchdown in 21,yes,21,red zone throws from ryan,since last season 3 touchdowns ALL of last season.ZERO,again tonight.oh yeah,he's a deal for all those millions.he's a deadbeat when it counts

Just now, Lord Sarcomere said:

Keep living in fantasy land. 

Matt Ryan has been garbage in the redzone his entire career. Ryan is just another guy. Hasn't been clutch since his early years. 

This team is garbage without Ryan. He stood tall and took some hits all night. WR need to get open in the red zone Matt can only stand back there so long waiting until they do...and they never do. Watch the red zone replays and see how often a WR is open. 

10 minutes ago, nomak said:

Julio has proved over and over and over and though other OCs that he can't score a dayum TD. He sucks in the red zone. 

I disagree. One of the highlights I remember from last year was him wrestling the ball away from the NE defender. He’s scored on multiple goal to go fade routs in his career. That last play was the closest we came to scoring on a passing play tonight. 

You got to give the man a chance. That last throw was pointless. Why throw it that high? Keep the ball in bounds. If it’s an INT it doesn’t matter cuz the game is over any way. Hit Julio in his chest.

People continue to hate on Julio but last I checked th was whole offense took a step back last year esp with scoring, but guess whose numbers where just as good as the previous year. Julio.

The only player in history to go 80 catches and 1400 yards 5 straight years.

mar31985 and Flying Falcon like this

5 minutes ago, nomak said:

This team is garbage without Ryan. He stood tall and took some hits all night. WR need to get open in the red zone Matt can only stand back there so long waiting until they do...and they never do. Watch the red zone replays and see how often a WR is open. 

1-8, 3 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT in the redzone. 

0-3 in the redzone

Please wake up man. Matt Ryan missed a WIDE OPEN Freeman in the redzone. WAKE UP

mar31985 likes this

I don’t care how many targets you get if the ball placement isn’t there your done, is it really hard to throw a perfect jump ball? Or is it just hard for Ryan ?

mar31985 likes this

Just now, Lord Sarcomere said:

1-8, 3 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT in the redzone. 

0-3 in the redzone

Please wake up man. Matt Ryan missed a WIDE OPEN Freeman in the redzone. WAKE UP

I know wr aren't getting open. And please you can say that Freeman was open sure but you gotta add Matt trying to avoid the rush. Hard to see everything. 

gkgrimes likes this

1 minute ago, ZoneOne01 said:

He’s the best offensive player on this team.

Julio? I'd agree if he could get open in the RZ and score some points. AB gets double too but he figured out a way to score or better plays are being drawn up.